Chapter 11

Michael's p.o.v.

I woke up to something tickling my face. It went down my forhead and to my nose. I opened my eyes and rubbed my face. I looked at my arm to see the biggest fucking spider I have ever seen in my life. Before I knew it a scream ripped from my throat. I jumped up and started shaking my limbs to make sure I didn't have anymore on me.

"Michael what are you doing?" I heard one of the boys ask groggily.

"I have fucking spiders on me." I yelled, falling in the process of trying to kill the spiders.

"Michael they're gone." I heard Calum yell, while grabbing me by my shoulders. I turn around and see Luke, Ashton, and Jack gapping at me.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I heard Luke ask in confusion. I look at him and blush. I can't believe he just seen that while ordeal.

"There were spiders on me." I whisper while looking down at my shoes like they were the most important things at rhe moment. I was about to say something to make it look like I didn't just get flustered, by Luke, but we heard a car engine in the distance.

The truck finally came into view. It was an unfamiliar

"Who's that?" I heard Ashton whisper.

"I don't know." I whispered back.

The truck stopped in front of us. The door opened and out stepped Ariana grande.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
April fools!! XD

The door opened and out stepped Lucifer with an angry, buy worried look on his face.

"What the fuck are you guys doing out here." He said in a cold tone. Well we're fucked.