Chapter 6

Luke's p.o.v

When we got home it was around seven o'clock. Everyone went up to their room or guest room and went to bed.

"Luke get up and come eat breakfast." I heard Lucifer yell, while banging on the door. What's with him always cop knockingon peoples doors. I jumped up and ran to put and outfit on.

I opened my door to see him about to knock again. I look up at him and shake my head. I push past him grumbling about him being impatient. I walk downstairs and sit between Michael and the girl that came along with them. Who is she exactly know one has told me anything.

"Excuse me." I said while tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around and glared at me at me then turned back around. Well i'm just gonna call her Blank, since she wants to be rude. Well let's see if Michael knows.

"Hey Michael! Whose the rude girl sitting next to me." I said it loudly so she could hear me. Michael looked like he was trying to keep himself from laughing.

"That's Lucifer's girlfriend Lillian." He answered nicely, but when he said her name he said her name he said it with hate. Wait did he say girlfriend? Isn't Lucifer gay?

"I thought Lucifer was gay. Atleast that's what he told me." I said lowering my voice toba whisper. He looked at me and shoom his head.

"That's what I thought too. I mean we dated for like six months until I walked in on him and her doing it." He said wit a saddened expression his face. Aww my poor kitten. Wait I did not just say that. I can't have a crush on him without knowing him can I?

Calum's p.o.v

Luke and Michael like each other I just know it. Ine way or another Muke is going to happen and nothing is going to stop it from happening.

A/n: I know I made Calum sound creepy at the end, but I just wanted to show how much he wants them together.. already.