Chapter 11. Making it offical

I was still waitin outside the locker room for Tae to come out. He was takin a long ass time, and I started to get irritated. I caustiously opened the door, and walked in peekin around the corner since I never been in here before. The further down the hall I went I could here water runnin lettin me know somebody was in the shower. I could see Tae's cloths on the bench by a locker so im guessin it was him. I had decided that I would scare him by sneakin up on him, but when he came into view I froze. Seeing him naked as water ran down his beautiful body made all the air leave my lungs. His back flexed as he washed his torso, and then he turned around exposing his pretty ass dick. That has to be the biggest dick i've ever seen..well..its the only dick i've ever seen besides my own.

Quan: What u doin in here lil bit?

I jumped hard as hell cuz he scared the fuck outta me, and he laughed a little. Once again its like I was frozen in time lookin at another amazing body. His silver bone complimented his delicious lookin chocolate skin showin his abs, and v-cut from his saggin shorts. I had to stop my self from touching him to see if he was real for a second.

Quan: I aint mean to scare u lil bit u good?(he laugh)
Yatta: Ye..Yea.(i said walkin off cuz I didnt want Tae to catch me or him to figure out what I was doin)
Quan: Aye hold on what was it u wanted me to talk about?
Yatta: Oh..uh..It was about Jeniece but it can wait until another time.
Quan: Nah we can talk now come on.(he said walkin back to his locker)
Yatta: Okay...um...
Quan: Come on lil bit stop stallin and shit whats wrong wit u?
Yatta: How long have yall been together?
Quan: A couple months why?(he said still gettin dressed)
Yatta: So yall werent together when she found out she was pregnant?
Quan: Nah not really, we just messed around a little.
Yatta: Oh..ok.
Quan: What made u ask that?(he said turnin to look at me)
Yatta: Well I-

Just when I was about to say it Tae walked in bringin our conversation to a halt. There it was again though, that hateful stare between the two of them.

Quan: We can finish talkin about this later lil bit i'll call u. I love u.(he said huggin me)
Yatta: I love u too.

He left out wit a smirk on his face lookin at Tae as he walked past him. Tae was red in the face wit anger, and I didnt realise why until it was too late. He didnt say anything as he got dressed faster than normal lettin me know he was upset.

Yatta: Whats wrong.
Tae: U love that nigga now!?(he snapped stoppin what he was doin to look me in the eyes)
Yatta: Tae its not like that we-
Tae: What just friends!? Then why yall stop talkin when I walked in what the fuck was that about!?
Yatta: Thats kinda personal.
Tae: See man thats the shit I be talkin about.(he said turnin back to his locker)
Yatta: Why are u just so convinced that its somethin goin on wit me and him!?(i said gettin pissed off)
Tae: Because its clear that nigga like yo ass man u just be tryna act all stupid and shit!!
Yatta: Oh so now im stupid?
Tae: Dont be tryna flip this shit shawty it aint gone work!
Yatta: Nigga u need to stop fuckin yellin at me like u crazy I know that!
Tae: Whatever shawty.

I walked up behind him and smacked the back of his head.

Tae: What the hell wrong wit u!?
Yatta: Why r u so damn mad because I said I love him. He's like a big brother to me, and he wit Jeniece.    Aint shit goin on between us, and I cant stress that enough beside HE'S NOT GAY!!!!
Tae: Thats what his words say, but his actions say something else.
Yatta: Even if he was why are u so threatened by that. We still not together so even if I did decide to get wit somebody else thats my choice.
Tae: Because I dont want u to be wit nobody else!!(he yelled)
Yatta: So what u tryna say?
Tae: Im sayin...I mean...Man forget it shawty.

Before he could turn around completely I put my arms around his neck stoppin him.    His arms were still down to his side lettin me know he had an attitude.