Chapter 27. Wake up call

The days seemed to be draggin by makin me more and more impatient, but at least it was one of my favorite holidays of the year which was Halloween. Tae and his team won their game yesterday so they were all throwin a Halloween party tonight. The only downfall to this is that we have to help them set up the decorations for everything. We were suppose to be there early, but of course his big head ass was still in the bed sleep when I walked back in the room. 

Yatta: Bae wake up.(i said climbin on top of him since he was layin on his back)
Tae: Im up.(he said groggy and not even openin his eyes)
Yatta: Why do we always gotta go through this when I wake u up?(i laughed)
Tae:.....(he started snorin lightly)
Yatta: Bae wake up!(i yelled)

He was really sleep even wit me yellin in his ear. So me being me I leaned down to bite his cheek to see if that would get a reaction from him, but not the one I was hopin for. I sat down on him still straddlin his lap feelin defeated until I felt his morning wood pokin me from underneath. A devilish grin came across my face from the idea I had just got in my head.

Yatta: Bae are u gone wake up?(i said givin him a peck on the lips)
Tae: Just give me like five more minutes shawty.(he said groggy)
Yatta: I need u to wake up now.(i said kissin down his neck)

I looked at him and got pissed off that he was really still sleep. I got under the covers and made my way down his body until I reached his pelvis. I could still see his dick throbbin through his boxers so I pulled it through the hole along wit his balls. He still didnt wake up from this so I started to play wit it slowly strokin it in my hand. He moved a little but still didnt wake up so I started suckin on the head swirlin my toungue, and flickin at his slit while holdin his balls. It didnt take long before I felt his thighs movin and saw his toes curl lettin me know my idea was workin. He lifted up the covers lookin at me wit pleasure writtin all over his face askin what I was doin, but I never stopped.

Tae: Bae...What u doin?
Yatta: Tryna wake u up.(i said comin to kiss him on the lips)
Tae: Well im woke now.
Yatta: Good now lets start gettin ready.(i said tryna get off of him but he wouldnt let me)
Tae: Hell nah shawty u aint gone just leave me like this.
Yatta: Like what u was sleep bae?(i said playin dumb)
Tae: U wanna play I see.(he said flippin me over)
Yatta: Come on Tae stop we gotta go so we can help them set up for the party.(i said laughin as he sucked on my neck)
Tae: Fuck that party bae im about to finish what u started.(he said pullin my briefs down)
Yatta: No Tae st-(i was cut off from the feeling of his tounge against my hole)
Tae: U want me to do what?(he said comin up for air)
Yatta: Stop so we ca...Ooh shit...

Everytime I tried to talk he would cut me off, and I knew he was doin it on purpose. He had me as wet as the ocean while he played wit my hole before finally comin back up for his lips to meet mine. In the midst of our make out session I felt his position his self and slowly enter my body. I gasp from the feeling as my body slowly welcomed him in with open arms pullin his dick into a tight embrace. He had me completely naked while all he had on was his boxers wit his dick still through the opening. All I could do was hold on to him as he kissed my neck delivering one powerful stroke after the next. With every pump he had me movin backwards until I was about to fall off the edge of the bed. Then he picked me up walkin over to the dressin placein me on the top still tearin my ass up. In my head I was still tryna formulate a sentence to tell him we should be gettin ready, but all I could say was his name.

Yatta: Tae...(i said over moans)
Tae: Say that shit louder shawty.
Yatta: Tae stop...
Tae: I cant hear u bae. 
Yatta: Stop we...gotta go.(i managed to get out)

I thought he was finally listenin to me as he stopped to pull off his boxers then picked me back up. He walked back over to the bed gently layin me down puttin my legs on his shoulders and continued his assult holdin me up by my waist. Slowly but surely I was losin my train of thought and everything that I wanted to say.