Chapter 15. Bros before Hoes

The entire ride to Angelo's dorm Tae was just goin off about the random stuff he told him before I got home. Half of the shit I couldnt even believe that he actually said. It turns out that he told Tae I had been throwin him hints, and how he thought I was hoe just all kinda ridiculous shit. U know how niggas are though because when they cant get u thats when u become every name in the book. We pulled up to a buildin that didnt look familiar to me so im only guessin its where he stayed. Tae hopped out of the car so fast he almost forgot to put it in park before he was walkin to the door. I was so shock to actually see him so mad because its not a side of him that im use to, or know how to handle. He turned around to look at me before yellin because I guess I was moving too slow.

Tae: Bring yo ass on!!
Yatta: Im comin nigga dont yell at me!!
Tae: U heard what I said.
Yatta: So did u.

I dont know what it was about this attitude, but for whatever reason it was turnin me on a little...dont judge me. We got to the second floor, and he wasted no time beatin on the door like he was the police. To both our suprise Marv answered the door lookin at us like we were crazy.

Marv: Damn Tae I was about to curse yo ass out. Whats goin on why u bangin on the door like that?(he said dappin him up)
Tae: Where the fuck Angelo at I need to talk to him real quick.
Marv: He in the living room wit Pat we watchin the game.

Before he could say another word Tae grabbed my hand, and pushed pass Marv leadin me inside. Just like Marv said they were there watchin the game, but so was Juan sittin next to Angelo. Everybodies eyes shifted to us because of the sudden appearance. Pat was lookin confused while Angelo on the other hand still had that stupid smirk on his face.

Pat: Wussup yall.
Yatta: Hey Pat.
Tae: Angelo I need to talk to u bruh.
Angelo: Can it wait until after the game?
Pat: Yea Tae the game almost over.
Marv: What the fuck goin on?
Tae: No nigga it cant, and thats what im tryna find out. Angelo why the fuck Yatta tell me u been tryna fuck wit him behind my back?
Angelo: Man get the fuck outta here aint nobody been tryna talk to that nigga. Dont nobody want his hoe ass except for u.
Tae: So u sayin it aint true then he just makin this shit up
Angelo: Hell nah that shit aint true he tryna cover his ass cuz I caught him all hugged up wit ole boy.
Tae: So what happened at the party yesterday?

His face dropped like he was suprised I had actually said something about it.

Juan: U know thats a good question cuz he been avoidin it when ever the fuck I ask him.

He snapped at Juan sayin somethin in spanish that made him shut up. Then he turn back around to face Tae before he started to speak.

Angelo: I aint wanna tell u, but shit he tried to suck my dick in the bathroom.
Tae: WHAT!?(he said lookin at me)
Yatta: He fuckin lyin!!
Juan: If thats what happened why were u layin on the floor when he was leavin out?
Yatta: Because I knee'd him in the balls when his foul ass was tryna come on to me.
Pat: Wait what?
Marv: Is that why u was walkin funny the rest of the night?
Angelo: Nah man I told u I hurt my leg.
Tae: Well why the fuck did u even go in the bathroom if u saw he was in there!?
Angelo: Because he pulled me in there.

Tae walked up to Angelo and got in his face with his fist closed tight.

Tae: Nigga we been like family since we was little. I can tell when yo ass lyin so stop fuckin playin wit me. Have u been tryna get wit my nigga behind my back.
Angelo: U gone believe that hoe ass nigga over me!?
Yatta: U got one more fuckin time to call me out my name, and on my dead mama im gone fuck u up!!(i said walkin towards him, but Marv grabbed me)
Marv: Aye Yatta chill out bro.
Angelo: U betta check yo bitch before he get his ass beat.
Tae: Nigga u aint gone do shit to him, and stop disrespectin my shawty in front of me.
Angelo: So thats how it is then huh?
Tae: U made it this way.
Angelo: Man get the fuck out my shit, and take yo bitch wit u.