Chapter 40. Baby Buisness

I woke up the next morning before Tae still comtemplating about reading the letter. I held it my hand just staring at it for the longest, and finally decided to shred it. This is my chance to detach myself from any feelings that might be hiding inside of me. It always seems like when it comes to Quan I find myself conflicted, and torn between him and Tae. Im tired of feeling that way especially when I have a man that shows me more love than I have ever known.

Tae: What u doin shawty?(he said comin out the room in boxers rubbin his eyes)
Yatta: Just shredding all this mail so we dont have to carry it with us. Sorry if I woke u up.(I said smilin wrappin my arms around his neck givin him a kiss)
Tae: U happy this morning.(he smiled)
Yatta: Shouldnt I be.(I said kissin him again)
Tae: Of course.(he said kissin me back)

He started kissin my neck gently nibblin my ear.

Yatta: Bae dont start we gotta get ready.(I laughed)
Tae: My bad shawty I just cant myself.(he smiled)
Yatta: Its koo shawty.(I said mockin him)

We both laughed then started gettin ready, or tried to anyway whenever we werent messin around. I was so excited about goin to the doctor to check on my baby. Between me and Tae I dont know who was happier though because he was just as giddy as me. Even though I doubt we'll be able to find out the sex of the baby since im only three months im just geeked about the whole thing. When we got there I started gettin nervous about how this new doctor would act with the whole situation. Even though I called my doctor from the city, and had him explain then transfer all the info here u just never know who u fuckin wit. For all I know everybody in here might wanna capture me, and start doin all kind of freaky ass tests. While we were walkin inside Tae put his arm around my shoulders then kissed me on the cheek.

Tae: Calm down shawty.
Yatta: Is it that obvious?(I laughed)
Tae: yea, but dont worry im nervous too.
Yatta: I just hope I dont get some weirdo that think im a damn science project.
Tae: As long as im here that shit aint gone happen bae trust me.
Yatta: What the hell u gone do?(I laughed)
Tae: Shit if they fuck wit my babies they gettin fucked up.
Yatta: Ok captin save a hoe.
Tae: Shut up punk.(he said slapping my ass hard)
Yatta: Ouch nigga!(I said pushin him)

He just smiled at me innocently bitin his bottom lip as we continued to walk in. When we got to the desk I told the receptionist about my appointment, and she told me to have a seat while we waited for the doctor. After almost thirty minutes of being anxious they finally called my name. Me and Tae were makin our way to the back when the receptionist stopped us.

Receptionist: Excuse me sir, but u cant go back there.
Dr.Philips: Its alright Connie this is a special circumstance.

We looked over to see a very pretty dark skinned lady with a wrap walkin towards us.

Dr.Philips: Hi im doctor Philips its nice to finally meet u.(she said shakin our hand) Doctor Ramzey has told me so much about u. If u guys follow me right this way we can get started.(she smiled)
Yatta: Ok....

Deep down I was so glad that she was a woman since they tend to be more sensative to certain subjects hopefully this is one of them. We followed her to this room in the back where she started my check up, and also made casual conversation.

Dr.Philips: So how long have u guys been dating?
Yatta: Goin on six months.(I said smilin at Tae grabbin his hand)
Dr.Philips: Awwww.(she smiled) Thats such a wonderful thing to see young people with love in their eyes like u two. Its so rare these days especially in your generation. I bet this must be pretty exciting to be against all odds able to have a child together.
Tae: Yea it is, but its even better because its with him.(he said smilin at me)
Dr.Philips: Ok ok stop it yall gone make me cry.(she said smiling faning her eyes laughin)