mother

"you have been so long from this place come back now i have been waiting to see you here you and your shadow reapear"

after i cast the spell lucy apears right in frount of me

"get outta hera youll get hurt "

L: no you see my real name is liana as in jax and jessies real mom and the person who put your mom in deep deep sleep "

i see her hand glow and i hurry up and cast a spell a holding spell

L:i have been waiting for years to find you your a sneaky little witch and know that i have you in my hands you will be gone and i will have all the power in the world in my hands a holding spell wont hold me im stronger than you just ask you mom oh wait i killrd her 16 years ago opps sorry not sorry "

"leave my mom outa this its me and you now bring it "

jaxes pov

JE:jax you there copy "

"yes but be shhhh i dont know where mom is"

JE:jax emmas not here in fact no ones her copy "

well keep looking for her try here house or andis house and try the school just worn her she got to know mom has powers

JE:i dont kow if i can all of the sudden i dont feel so good

"whats rong "

JE:i dont know it could be the ice cream i ate for breakfest or lunmch or desert or my second desert"

"jessie listen i need you emma needs you there is no one i trust with this you are our only hope "

JE:your right fuunny feeling or no funny feeling you can trust me whith this "

emmas pov

i put my powers in the orb and it started to glow brighter and brighter i see a flash and liana apoears

"your a witch ?"

L:of course iam how do you think jax got his powers it came from his mother "

"mother your is grandma "

L: thats what you think i have been 16 years and when i came to see how jaxes father was raisening jax i come to find you it made my life so much easy i decided to get info so i can distroy you so much easier and thats is exactly what im goning to do "

"why are you hear this has nothing to do with you "

L:oh but it dose this was my plan all along i planted that book in our liabry so you would find it and bring your mother back to life with the orb and then i still your powers and then my kids will be the chosen ones "

M:not to be picky but it chosen one not two "

"oh and one small problem with your plan jax will never go along with your plan "

L: you so niaive have you ever stoped and thinked where is jax or why he is not returning your calls or why in all this trouble he is not be found "

i tryed to cast a spell

L: you poor thing have you forgotten that your powers are know mine your days of the chosen one are over but there is one more thing left foe me to do "

the door opens i look over and i see dani andi maddie and deigo but no jax is he behind this whwere is he at the time i need him most i look over at liania to see her castimg a sppel i close my eyes but i dont feel anything i look around me i see andi on the ground