mother part 2

A::stop if you bring back your mom she is just going to die again and you will have to live with her death again "

"NO i wont andi my mom isnt dead she is just asleep the chosen one cant die they just sleep for a while and my mom was killed by liana jaxs mom i dont know why but she did and some one is goin to kill her if i dont do somethig"

A:why didnt you tell me im on bored lets do it "

"one two three "this this spell my mom will be free so wake her from her deep sleep "

NO ONES POV

E:next thing i know wind gose every where fog apears and digo and mia apear but i wanted mom they look really confused maybe because they where at home and now there at school but i see someone else MOM "deigo and mia look confued for a minite then turn around just to see mom for the first time in 16 years "

E:mom im so glade your here i cant belive it after 16 years your here and with us "

M:where am i "

E:your at home with your kids "

M: deigo emma mia oh my gosh im awake im back oh how i missed you guys so much "

MI: i missed you too "

M : but how are you guys alive how are you guys together "

E: you see when you was fighting with liana you hid us behind "

L:behind the car "

E:yes well we excaped when you got hit by her powers the witch concil new you was asleep since the spell hit your haert so it made it look like you had a haert attack so the witches council made a wreak car appear and it made it looked like you had a heart attack and wreak the car they put you in the car and us in the back the police later found you and us none of use was hurt but they seperated us for some reason and later i moved back to miami with dad and met deigo and i found the hex and deigo could read it so i asked thw ithse counil and they said he was a kanay then we found out we was siblings later on mia came she remembered some how and then i also had a vision so that helped .me and diego fainted and remembered everything and thats how we found mia or she found us then i also found out you was asleep not dead so i borrowed mr navoa and maddies powers and here we are "

M: im so glade i got my family back one more qestion how many powers do you guys have "

D:kanay"

M:kanay "

E: the chosen one /kanay "

M: snake or spider"

D:snake strongist "

MI: spider"

E: spider why"

MI: well since deigo is a snake he will be stronger than you to in kanay powers btu in magic powers you to will be stronger"

MI: magic we dont have magic "

M: you dont but you will sice you rfather was a kanay and im a witch you will have both of our powers thats how it works"

MI: cool"

D: awsome"

M: yeah but emma i got goodnews"

E:what "