♉Taurus♉

All About Taurus
The characteristics of taurus are solidity, practicality, extreme determination and strength of will - no one will ever drive them, but they will willingly and loyally follow a leader they trust. They are stable, balanced, conservative good, law-abiding citizens and lovers of peace, possessing all the best qualities of the bourgeoisie. As they have a sense of material values and physical possessions, respect for property and a horror of falling into debt, they will do everything in their power to maintain the security of the status quo and be somewhat hostile to change.

Taurus character is generally dependable, steadfast, prudent, just, firm and unshaken in the face of difficulties. Their vices arise from their virtues, going to extremes on occasion, such as sometimes being too slavish to the conventions they admire.

They are faithful and generous friends with a great capacity for affection, but rarely make friends with anyone outside their social rank, to which they are ordinarily excessively faithful. In the main, they are gentle, even tempered, good natured, modest and slow to anger, disliking quarreling and avoiding ill-feeling. If they are provoked, however, they can explode into violent outbursts of ferocious anger in which they seem to lose all self-control. Equally unexpected are their occasional sallies into humor and exhibitions of fun.

Although their physical appearance may belie it, they have a strong aesthetic taste, enjoying art, for which they may have a talent, beauty (recoiling from anything sordid or ugly) and music. They may have a strong, sometimes unconventional, religious faith. Allied to their taste for all things beautiful is a love for the good things of life pleasure, comfort, luxury and good food and wine and they may have to resist the temptation to over indulgence, leading to drunkenness, gross sensuality, and covetousness.

Symbol: The Bull;

Element: Earth;

Gemstone: Emerald;

Color: Pink;

Ruling Planet: Venus - the planet of beauty and love;

Body Part: Neck, throat, jaw;

Good Day: Patient, organized, supportive, romantic, careful, dedicated;

Bad Day: Overindulgent, stubborn, lazy, vain, cheap, too cautious;

Likes: Photography, the mountains, really good music, really good food, satin sheets;

Dislikes: Disruption, being pushed too hard, synthetic or "man made" things, being indoors, mornings;

Strength: You have a sensible outlook on life.

Weakness: You settle and accept less than you can truly achieve.

Secret Wish: To own the best of everything.

Best Suited Careers: Executive, chef, politician, organic gardener/farmer, musician/singer, cosmetologist, banker, architect, biologist, interior designer.

The Perfect Gift: The best gifts for a Taurus are perfume/cologne, something for the outdoors, or tools.

How to Spot Them: Deep and soulful eyes, long and elegant necks, delicate jaw lines.

Where You'll Find Them: Comparing prices on a luxury purchase, singing in a band or choir, working three jobs, displaying paintings at an art gallery.

Most Compatible Matches: Earthy Taurus is most compatible with the cuddly and sentimental Water signs of Cancer and Pisces.

Least Compatible Matches: Stubborn Taurus is least compatible with independent Air signs Gemini and Aquarius, and bold Fire signs Aries and Leo.

Famous People: Queen Elizabeth II (British Royalty), Jack Nicholson (actor), Leonardo da Vinci (artist), Samuel Morse (inventor), Uma Thurman (actress), Sigmund Freud (psychologist), Orson Wells (producer), Wayne Dyer (psychologist);