School Drama

I said,"Let me go you stupid stranger!"
The stranger didn't let go.

"Let me go right this instant you idiot!" I exclaimed with a very angry face.

"Um let me think about it...no,"said the stranger.

It was a boy's voice.

"Well then Mr. Stranger, if you won't let me go, then I guess your stinkin balls will," I said with an evil smirk.

"Huh?"

I just laughed and kicked him with my foot in his balls.

"Owwww!" he said and let me go while worrying about his "friend" instead of me.

"Toodles stranger," I said walking away.

"Its D-E-V-I-N," he said with a little pain in his words.

I ignored him and walked off towards my first class while everyone stared at Devin and then they started to laugh.

I entered the classroom and to my surprise I was the first one there, but then I remembered about what happened in the lockers. I didn't like how all the students had turned around to me and that Devin boy, but either way I hoped that kid learned a lesson. Just because I'm rich doesn't mean that I don't know how to defend myself. A couple of minutes later passed and everyone came in and sat in their seat. The whole class period went by really fast, and then once we all got out of class a lot of guys and girls were cheering my name and saying this and that and blah blah blah.

I went to my locker and got all my english books and headed to the class. The day went by pretty slow, and then the bell rang for it to announce that it was lunch time. I was heading towards the lunch room when I felt someone tap on my back. Didn't Devin learn his leason?Well apparently, it wasn't him, it was a tall blonde with blue eyes.

"Um...who are you?" I asked.

"Well, glad you ask, I am Jason and you are?" he said.

"I am Cathy, nice to uh meet you, I guess?" I said with a small grin.

"Well thats cool, so now I know the name of the girl that beat Devin up." He said smiling at me.

Well that was a strange conversation. After we had our little talk, I went into the lunch room to find a spot to sit. Before I could make my way to a lonely table, a group of girls asked me to come sit with them. I just shrugged and let them lead the way.

"What is this girl doing in our table?" asked a girl with long blonde hair and green eyes.

"Your friends here invited me to sit with them," I said.

"I wasn't talking to you!" exclaimed the blonde.

"Are you sure? Because when you asked' what is this girl doing in our table?', you were looking my way. And, your attention was on me, not your friends," I said glaring at her.

She just left me and went to her seat and sat by this one boy, but then he turned around and I saw that it was Devin. He turned to me and just gave me an innocent smirk which made him look super cute. Wait what was I thinking? He clearly has a girlfriend, right? I can't just take him from her even though I probably would, but I'm not like that. Jason was one of the popular kids and every time I turned to him I saw that he would smile non-stop at me, so I would just politely smile back.

Lunch was over and then I went to my gym locker and got ready for gym. My worst enemy was P.E. I got out of my locker and was greeted by a nice brown haired girl with brown eyes that seemed like a popular girl by how she dressed. Although I didn't see her in our table. She and I talked a little and we started to hang out for the remainder of class. I was happy that I had a soon-to-be-friend by my side.

____________________________________________________

SOOO WHAT DO U GUYS THINK, WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT????

PLZ COMMENT\VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL UPDATE ANOTHER PART LATER TODAY HOPE U GUYS ENJOY AND SORRY FOR ANY MISTAKES I WAS IN A HURRY. WELL EITHER WAY ENJOY!!:):):):):):)