Epilogue

So... I decided not to be too mean. I have decided to make an EPILOGUE!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :) Anyway here goes...

8th Grade

Devin and I have been talking over the phone for a bit now. I broke up with him, and he agreed with my decision. One night when I was on the phone with him, he promised me something. This is how it went:

"CATHY! I,Devin Reyes, will always remember you. You are special. You are my one and only!" 

I know that for us being 8th graders, it was a little too deep. But I didn't care because I knew that he mean't it. 

"I, Cathy Ramirez, will always remember you. I believe that you are amazing. You are too, my one and only. Devin, I will always remember you, always."

He sighed. 

"What's wrong," I asked.

"I want you to promise me something." 

"Like what?"

"Will you do it?"

I thought for a while,"Yes."

"Very well then. I want you to promise me to never ever forget about me. Can you do that?"

I nodded, but then I remembered that he couldn't see me, so I said 'yes'. 

"Ok. You have to promise me something."

"And what is that?"

"Devin, I want you to change your bad boy reputation. I rally like you, and I know that you are capable of doing so. If you truly say that you are going to remember me, then change your rep. CHange your life, for me." 

He was silent for a while. 

"I'll do anything for you."

"So is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yes, yes, yes."

"Cathy."

"Yeah."

"I love you. I know that we aren't together anymore, but I will still love you. No matter what. I don't care if you don't feel the same way,but I just want you to keep that in mind."

I smiled.

"I also love you."

Then he hung up. 

9th Grade

Last year, Devin and I started talking on the phone like every two weeks. He promised me something, and I promised him something, but I forgot to mention that I had this crush on my new best friend, Evan. Sure, I still like Devin a lot, but it's still alright to move on. So, that's what I am starting to do. Devin and I talk once in while(every three-five months). I still remember him, but some of my feelings for Devin are starting to fade. Evan is like a sexy beast. We are now in high school. Freshman year. And let me tell you that a lot of girls are hitting on him. Not to mention me. But I'm not one of those desperate I-want-to-have-that-with-you type of girl. I'm there to support him. And right now he needs girl advice. Yes, he's dating. Lets just say that I never knew the girl he started dating ever exsisted. Her name is Tiffany something. Rare last name right, just kidding. But truly, I don't know her last name, and every day, I'm hating her. I'm like a third wheel. The only things I never do together with them are:go on dates, kiss, and kiss some more. (I would do anything to go with them to kiss Evan, not Tiffany. So right now, I am just the supportive best friend. Worst of all, I haven't told him how I feel about him. He still thinks that I'm into Devin, and I still am, kind of. We are almost done with freshman year, and I'm wishing for them to already break up. Unfortunetely, they haven't.