Surprise!!!!!

Cathy POV 

I was heading out the gym when I feel someone grab my wrist and then we enter a janitor's closet.What the heck,i mean who in their stupid little mind would take me into the janitor's closet????Really we are only 7th graders. I turn around and see that the stranger had to be Devin!!!!-_- -_- 

What luck??We stayed there for a a while talking and what shocked me the most was one word that he said"You" He wanted to have me,wait but why if he already had a girlfriend???All day that kept running in my mind.R-r-ring!!!!The bell announced that school was over.I got all my stuff and headed outside the school building to go walking home. i was heading towards Jasmine and she gave me her phone number and I just said thanks and started to walk out of school,and I then stop in my tracks.I heard other footsteps behind me,but when I turned around nobody was there.Wait could somebody be stalking me!???Oh No!!!!I'm gonna die?!!!Please forgive me for all the bad things I have done,please mom I'm sorry that I ate the last piece of chocolate cake,oh and forgive me dad that I stole your pack of cigarettes.Wait a minute???I never even stole cigarettes nor did I do anything bad,and nor did I eat chocolate cake,eww I don't even like chocolate cake!!!!Ha!,,!??:/:~(I just shrugged and started walking again,but then I hear those footsteps again.I try to act like I didn't hear anything and then I turn around to see Devin behind me."Whats up with you being around me all the time??" I asked furiously. 

"Well by the way,if you remember we are both neighbors and plus I want to get to know you better,"he said brushing his hand over his messy hair. 

"Oh yah ,ok," I said. 

"So um do you have a boyfriend?" asked Devin with a curious face. 

"Why do you care!!"i half yelled. 

"Ok I'm sorry,but really do you,"asked Devin with curious eyes. 

"Well actually we broke up before I moved here," I said sheepishly. 

"Sorry to ask but what happened?' asked Devin. 

"It's ok and well you see we were both dating since 6th grade and I thought that our little relationship was something strong but it turned out that before I moved here I caught him with another girl and then I saw them holding hands and I started to cry,but then my mom and dad told me that they got job promotions and I just told him that since I was moving we couldn't have a long distance relationship,but the truth is that I didn't want to tell him that I caught him cheating on me so I just said that and plus that was half true,and so that's why I have decided to never date a a player that will just use me like Adam did," I said starting to cry. 

"I'm sorry about that and wait are you crying?"asked Devin. 

"Noooo!" I said trying not to cry but I couldn't hold it back so I let out all my tears. 

"So you are crying huh," replied Devin. 

I didn't answer and then the weirdest thing happened,Devin got hold of me and hugged me.That hug sent tingles down my spine and I hugged him back putting my head in his warm chest.I felt like staying there forever but then I broke it and said thanks to him and started walking off to my house.He followed behind me and just walked with me and it was all silent. 

"Anyway thank you Devin," i said smiling at him. 

"Ya sure I guess," he said smiling back and entering his house. 

I opened the door from the house and then my mom comes out hugging me and says "SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"What mom my birthday isn't until March," I yelled. 

"No no no guess who's here," she said smiling. 

"Who??" I asked eager to know. 

"Your boyfriend;Adam they are here!!!" she exclaimed. 

""""""_______""""""_______"""""""_\\\\\\_ 

WELL WELL WELL,CATHY HAD A LOVER BACK IN UTAH HUH?????!!!!:) 

AND NOW HES BACK OH UH!!!! NEXT CHAPTER/PART WILL BE UPLOADED TODAY AROUND 11:50 ISH OR MAYBE 12 OK SO BE READY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT!!!!!:) 

COMMENT 

VOTE  

:):):):):):):):):) 

THANK UUUUUU 

I LOVE U ALL MY LOVELIES:)!!!!!