Gym Class/Tennis

The popular girl that I had just met was named Jasmine.No I'm not a stalker or anything but I didn't feel like asking her name,so I decied to wait until they called our names and that's how I know my soon-to-be-friend's name.Well anyway Jasmine let me sit by her while Mr.Goodman took role.Ha the funny thing was that Mr,Goodman wasn't much of a good man.Well enough about my nonsense.While Mr.Goodman was taking role,he said my name;Cathy Ramirez."Present," I said. 

Then after my name I heard him say 

Devin Reyes.Wait did he just say Devin "the Devin"?I turned around to see if it was him,and to my luck,it was him.Ughh....This is pure torture.This will become a living hell,I can tell.Alright class,today we will all get to be in a pair of two for tennis and then we will head out to the tennis court and play for 15 minutes ok!!!!Jasmine and I got paired up and waited in line to see who our opponents would be.Well either it was a coincidence or Mr.Goodmen put us all together on purpose.Yup,he put us with Devin and his friend Ty.Well by the looks of it,Jasmine and Ty liked each other a lot.Well that was probably the same thing with Devin and me cause he kept smirking at me and I tried my best to ignore him but he just looked so hot when ever he smirked.Wait no no no no no???!!!!! I can't think about him in any other way than him being a jerkhead.We all headed outside to the tennis court with our rackets and a ball. 

"Watch out ladies cause we are gonna win this game!"exclaimed Devin with a smirk in his face. 

"Oh yah whatever,Devin remember what happened this morning,cause I could do the same if you would like me to,"I said grinning at him. 

GULP 

"I uh,forget what I said," replied Devin with a worried face. 

"Great now lets begin this game," I said.  

******* 

10 MINUTES LATER 

The score was 30-15,and of course us girls were winning.5 minutes were left and we scored another point so it was now 40-15. 

"Hahaha in your face!!!" i exclaimed pointing at Devin and Ty. 

"Yeah we won,we won!!!"squealed Jasmine. 

The guys groaned and then Mr.Goodmen said that we all had to head inside.We all went inside and we each went our separate ways. 

"Hey um I know that we just met but you seem like a cool girl and I wanted to know if you could come over to my house,"said Jasmine. 

"Um yah sure but I have to ask my parents first,"I said smiling at her. 

"oh ok,"replied Jasmine. 

"Uh wait,can you give me your number so I can text you and see if I can go?" I asked sheepishly. 

"Uh yeah sure is it alright if I give it to you after school?"she asked. 

"Yah sure bye," i said . 

"Ok bye,"she said leaving the locker rooms. 

I was leaving the locker room and I was about to head out of the gum when I feel someone grab my wrist and takes me to a janitor's closet. 

"What the h*** do you think you are doing?"i asked the stranger. 

"Um what does it look like I'm doing?"he asked. 

And something seemed similar about that voice .A couple seconds later he turns around to face me and I see that it was Devin. 

"What the heck do you want?" I asked annoyed at him. 

"YOU" Was all he said to me. 

I pushed him and left the janitor's closet. 

****~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~** 

DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!! OMG DEVIN WANTS TO BE WITH CATHY!!!!! BUT WILL HE BREAK HER HEART LIKE HE DOES TO EVERY OTHER GIRL???????STAY TUNED AND KEEP READING MORE OF MY BOOK TI FIND OUT"SOMEDAY".....SO ANYWAY WHAT DO U GUYS THINK. IDK IF IT SEEMS SHORT FOR U BUT IF IT DOES I'LL TRY TO MAKE THEM LONGER K 

I LOVE U ALL!!!!!:) 

ANYWAY PLZPLZPLZ!!!!! 

VOTE 

COMMENT 

:)!!!!!??!?!!!!!!! 

REMEMBER I WILL BE UPLOADING TWO MORE PARTS/CHAPTERS K SO GET READY!!!!!!:):):) 

TOODLES 4 NOW!!!!:)