Sorry...

Devin's POV

I left the room and entered my room. I slammed the door and locked it. I was fucked up by the mind and by the heart. Yesterday I told myself that I had fallen in love with Cathy and today I was not even caring about her I was caring about that stupid ass plan of mine. From now on I will be myself... I'm not gonna be a bad ass and nor will I try to hurt a girl,  especially Cathy. Gush!!!! What the fuck is this girl doing to me. After recognizing that I love her, I lose her. That is why I'm fucked up. I was thinking for a whole hour. I decided to take a quick nap.

***3 hours later***
(still Devin's pov)

I woke up to the sound of loud knocking on my door. I got up from my bed and opened the door. To my surprise I saw that it was Cathy.

"Um what a surprise," I said actually surprised to see her here after what she said.

"Uh yeah, can I come in?" asked Cathy.

"Oh sorry, yeah come in."

"Thanks."

"So what brings you to my room," I said.

"Well I was thinking, maybe we should just you know stay as good friends," said Cathy nervously.

What?She wants us to be friends? No that can't be. I really like her and I will change my way just for her.

I wanted to say, no give me another chance but I said" Ok friends it'll be," I said with sorrow and sadness in my eyes.

"Ok thanks for understanding," said Cathy. She approached closer to me and gave me a hug. It would be a lie if I said that I didn't enjoy her warmth and her hug. I hugged her tightly not wanting to let her go. Gush this girl is making me a softy. She let go of the hug.

"I'm so s-o-r-r-y, I never wanted to hurt you, well actually I did but then I realized that you are the only girl that has ever made me happy. Heck I'm even in love with you. The first time i saw you, I wanted yo use you, but now you have changed me,"

"When the time comes can you give me another chance?" I asked pleading her.

" I will think about it Devin, it's just that you have hurt me and to be honest I loved you since the first day I saw you. I have to go," said Cathy hugging me again. I hugged her back and she left. I messed up big time. I didn't want to cry cause I'm a boy, but I didn't want to lose her.

Cathy's POV

After what happened today, I wanted to go back home but Jasmine kept on insisting for me to stay. I couldn't say no so I stayed. I was thinking and I came to an end that me and Devin were kinda in a rush, I decided to give us some time and just be friends. I made my way to Devin's room.He didn't answer the first three times I knocked so I knocked louder this time.

Devin's hot figure came into view, his hair was messed up which made him look even hotter.Wait what am I thinking.

"Um what a surprise," said Devin.

"Uh yeah can I come in?" I asked.

"Oh sorry, yeah come in,"

"Thanks," I said.

"So what brings you to my room?"

"Well I was thinking, maybe we should you know just stay as good friends," I said nervously.

It took s while for him to day something until he finally said," Ok friends it'll be."

"Thanks for understanding," I said. I had done something that I would of never thought to do after the fight but I still did it, I hugged him. I felt him tightin the hug and I really love his warmth and the way he hugs me. I broke away from the hug and thats when I heard the most unexpected words come out of Devin's mouth.

"I'm so s-o-r-r-y, I never wanted to hurt you, well actually I did but then I realized that you are the only girl that has ever made ne happy. Heck I'm even in love with you. The first time I saw you, I wanted to use you, but now you have changed me," said Devin. I can't believe it, all this time I've been waiting for him to say,"I love you,". I still don't know if I can trust him, I don't even know if he is being honest right now. I mentally sighed and told him," I'll think about it Devin, it's just that you have hurt me and to be honest, I loved you since the first day I saw you. I have to go." I just expressed my true feelings and so did he but I don't even know if really meant what he said. I kinda felt bad so I went to go hug him again. I backed away from him and gently closed his door. I told Jasmine that I was leaving. I was about to leave their house when I heard Devin yelling out," Wait!"

I stopped what I was doing and waited for him to come.

"What now?" i asked.

"I am really sorry and I just wanted yo say, please give me another chance. I promise I'll change just for you. Let me prove it to you," said Devin with hope written all over his face.

"Well--- Please, I beg you give me another chance," said Devin interrupting me.
Ahem *cough, cough*

"Oh sorry, what were you saying,"

"As I was saying, I still can't trust you. Therefore I will let you prove to me that you have changed," I simply said.

"Thank you,"said Devin.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. He always brings butterflies in my stomach. I'm really weird. One moment I love him the next I hate him and the next I love him again. Guess I'm crazy. Not as in a lunatic, more like crazy in love.

I hope that this time we last!

--_---------_-__-----_---)-------
THERE U HAVE IT FOLKS. ENJOY MY LOVLIES.
VOTE
COMMENT
DO U THINK THAT THEY WLL LAST??? PLZ COMMENT AND VOTE!!! I REALLY NEED THEM!!!

HELP ME!
               Anyway
Lets just say that this story is pretty close coming to an end. Yup!!!
but wait... there will probably be a sequel to this story. I am hoping u guys will be happy and willing to read it. please let me know if u guys wante to keep going. I really want to know. criticism is somewhat good, I guess.

LOVE U ALL PLEASE VOTE IT UP!!!????