The Accident ~part 2~ (Devin's POV)

Flashback

_____________

Devin's POV

I don't know why but for some odd reason I think that I was jealous when I saw Cathy and my best friend, Jason kiss. Jason and I had decided to go to the mall and play games. We were playing until I said," Hey I'll be back I just got to go to the bathroom."

"Ok but don't take to long," said Jason barely paying attention to me.

*****

As I was heading back to the arcade, I didn't see Jason in the same spot. I thought that he had probably gone to get food, I was about to leave, but right when I was leaving I saw them. They were sitting and they were both kissing. I've never felt that feeling in your heart, what is that feeling called, oh yeah heartbroken. Yeah that's it I was somewhat heartbroken and jealous. I know its weird because I've never felt this with any of my other girls. I think that I am starting to grow strong feelings for her. I mean the first day I saw her I knew I wanted her and she is making me a softy, but she doesn't know that. I was shocked and all. I didn't know what to do. I figured that I should let them alone. I started heading out of the arcade and then out of the mall. Next thing I knew, I was at the park. I am not a sensitive person so therefore I am not gonna cry like those girls in the past. I was just sitting in the bench playing on my phone when all of a sudden I feel a light tap on my shoulder.

"Hey lover," cooed my ex.

"What do you want?" I asked trying not to seem snappy.

"Geez calm , I just thought that you and that dumb bitch broke up." replied Chelsey.( the ex girlfriend)

I didn't reply back because there was no reason to. A couple if minutes later, she had done the unexpected. She sat herself on my lap. Ok yes I admit that I'm a player but never have I ever made out with a girl. I still don't think we should do that stuff. I mean come on we are just in fucking 7 grade for crying out loud. Right now I was kinda mad at the scene back at the mall. Oh my god!!! Right now I didn't care about anything so I didn't let go of her. I guess I could kinda like try something new with a girl. She took that as a sign to keep going. She put her hands around my neck. I went along and put my hands around her waist. I swear that she will be the #1 slut in high school like no joke, but then again I might be the #1  jock too. Chelsey started moving her face closer to me and then bam!. She smashed her lips to mine. I kinda felt weird cause we were out in public and because I felt that people were watching us. Yep! There was an old couple standing in a tree and I think that this is what I heard them say. "This generation is really fucked up," said the old man to his wife. "Yes I agree my dear just look at those two little kids making out, that is just wrong," replied the old lady to her husband. I tried not to laugh but at the same time I didn't care. Our lips moved together roughly at first but then we slowed it down a little bit. I don't know what got into me but I went down to her neck and started sucking, and nibbling until I found it. I heard her moan. I bit at her sweet spot and her moan got louder. I wanted to keep going but decided not to. I let go of her and started walking back home. I don't think I had to say anything to her so it didn't bother me leaving her alone, I am a player anyway. A couple of minutes passed and I entered my house and started heading to my room. As I was starting up the stairs to my room, I saw Jasmine with her hands crossed and she was looking bad at at me.

"So did you enjoy it?"

"What are you talking about?" I asked trying to seem nervous.

" I saw you with Chelsey and don't think that I won't tell Cathy, how could you, I thought that you changed." said Jasmine.

" Please don't tell her I begged her."

"You should've thought about that before you committed that stupidness!" exclaimed Jasmine.
Man my sister could get a little crazy when she's mad.

"Well I only fucking did it because your bff(Cathy) did it with my friend too!" I yelled at her making her jump a little.

"I'm sorry I didn't know but you shouldn't care right. I thought you were a player and all which means that you shouldn't of been 'jealous'," said Jasmine.

" That's the problem... I think that I am falling for Cathy," I said.

"Then tell her how you feel, tell her that you have changed because of her," said Jasmine.

" Its not easy," I said heading to my room and closing my door.

  I laid on my bed thinking about Cathy. I guess I am falling for her.

*********************--------------------

well guys here is the chapter.!!! anyway comment what you thought bout it. I hope u guys can help me to get 125 VOTES!!!! plz!!!!!! Well enjoy!!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN!!!!!

BYE THANKS ALOT GUYS!!!!!:)