Adam?????

Cathy POV

I heard my mom say that Adam was back,but how,when,and why????

Um mom why did they also move here to Florida??She just said that his dad got a really good job promotion and they decided to come live here.

They what??? i managed to blurt out.

"Yup you heard me they are living here and they just live down the street so when dad get here we will all go pay them a vist ok" my mom said.

"Ok," i groaned.

I got a granola bar and headed upstairs to do my homework.

******

25 MINUTES LATER

"Yes I'm done! " i exclaimed load enough for my mom to chuckle and say ok honey.

"I'm home!!"yelled dad.

I ran downstairs and hugged him and said "Welcome sir."

"Well thank you young lady," he said laughing out loud.

"Well guys,in 5 minutes we will be heading off to the Steven's home ok,"exclaimed my mom pointing at both of us.

"Sure," we both said in unison.

We were already at their house and I was very nervous,because I didn't want to see my ex and nor did I want him to open the door for us.Well luckily his mom opened the door and greeted us with a hug.We entered the house and my eyes first layer on Adam.Oh Gush!!!!! I just looked away as fast as I could.Did I still have slight feelings for him????? I would find out soon, I think!?!:/:/My mom and dad made me forcefully go help Adam unpack.There was an awkward silence so I decided to break it by saying"So do you like Florida?"

SILENT

"Um yeah but I kinda miss Utah," he said.

"Oh well you can end up liking this place i mean it's beautiful and the schools are good here,oh and by the way, what school will you be going to?" I asked.

"I think I'm gonna be going to Huffton Middle School," he said smiling a little.

"Oh well how nice I am going there two and I guess I could show you around if you would like me to," I said nervously.

"Yeah that'd be great," he said grinning at me.

SILENT

SILENT

STILL MORE SILENT

AWKWARD SILENT!!!!!!!

"So um do you think that maybe we could um get back together?" asked Adam scratching his head.

Wow I still can't believe he wants to get back together with me after he did that to me,but I just said "Uh sure but you have to promise me to never let me down,ok!" i exclaimed.

"When have I ever let you down?" he asked nervously.

Oh gush he's such a bad liar.Well anyway we were both done unpacking and just sat in his bed taking a break.Mom and dad called me from downstairs the Steven's house and said that we had to go. I said bye to Adam when he said wait.I turned around and said "yeah".And that's when he leaned in and kissed me on the cheek and hugged me.Well he still hugged the same but for some reason, Devin hugged better. I left and said bye and then blew him a kiss even though that mean't nothing to me, but did I mean anything to him??Oh well.

My family and I got into our car and drove off. I asked them if I could go to Jasmine's house and they said that I could so I imediatly texted her and told her that I could come over.She replied back and told me to come over and just hang out at 7-9 since we had school tomorrow and plus it was only 5:55 so we headed back home and ate dinner and then I took a long shower and changed into a pink zebra stripped tank top and some black shorts with some pink converse. I checked the time on my phone and it read 6:45. Dad got to take me to Jasmine's house,and when we got there she opened the door and hugged me and just waved a hello at dad.Dad said he would be back 8 minutes before 9 so I had to be cautious about that.We both entered her house and headed upstairs to her room.Something caught my eye when I entered her room and it surprised me to see him here in her house!!!!!!!!!

----_\/_---)___-___)\/__--____/))___\\\

OH SNAP!!!!!! WHO DO U GUYS THINK IT IS???????

VOTE

COMMENT

PLEASE!!!!!!!!:):O

LOVE U ALL N SORRY IF THAT WAS SHORT!!!

ANYWAY HOPE U GUYS LIKED IT OH N I DINT ACCEPT RUDE COMMENTS NOR RUDE PPL AND SO FAR NONE OF THAT HAS HAPPENED SO LETS KEEP IT THAT WAY AND LETS NOT HAVE TO DEAL WITH RUDENESS K

EITHER WAY I LOVE U ALL:):)

1 MORE THING SCHOOL WILL BE STARTING IN 2 DAYS FOR ME N I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE UPLOADING MUCH BUT ILL TRY MY BEST OK

BYEBYE:):):-):-):-):-):-)