~~~!!! School Dance~~~!!!

Devin's POV

I was sitting next to Cathy and Jasmine. We were all playing 21 questions.I don't know why,but I had that weird feeling that people get when you're nervous. Yah I know weird,but it's not weird when you know that your sister is somehow crazy in a girly way . Anyway, Jasmine said she would go next,and then I saw her grin and with that I knew she was up to no good,and of course I was right. She had asked me if I would ever kiss Cathy, I said no for 2 reasons:

1: I don't know her that much

2: I kinda have a girlfriend (which I will get rid of her like I always do to every other girl)

When I said that I would never kiss her, I think that I saw a little bit of hurt in her eyes,but I just shrugged it off. Jasmine was done asking me questions and it was my turn to ask Cathy some questions. I started with simple questions and then I asked her if she had a boyfriend. When she said that she did and that his name was Adam, I got really mad, i mean I wasn't jealous I was just plainly mad. Ok yes maybe I was a little bit jealous, but I was mostly angry. Of course I should be angry I mean she tells me everything that he did to her and all she does is go back to him, that's kinda messed up.Wait why am I thinking this, I'm also messed up.!!!! Well I got mad and jealous and so I decided to get up and when I left I just slammed the door. I sped walked to my room and plopped myself on my bed. I decided to hear some music to relax when I heard a knock coming from downstairs. I just ignored it hoping the girls would go open it. A couple of minutes passed and no one bothered to open the door,so I decided to go open it. When I opened it, I saw a big tall guy,at first I didn't recognize him,but then I remembered that he was Cathy's.

"Hello young man, I am here for my daughter Cathy," said the big guy.

"Oh uh yah hold on a sec," i said heading up the stairs.

"Uh hey Cathy?" I said.

"Yeah," she asked.

"Your dad's here," I replied back then I started to head to my room once again.

*****

Cathy's POV

Devin came into Jasmine's room and told me than dad was here. I kinda didn't want to leave because I was having fun with my new friend and because I also needed to ask Devin why he got so mad when I said I was dating Adam again. I headed downstairs to the door where my dad was waiting.

"Hey princess!" said my dad smiling.

"Hey dad!" I said smiling at him and then I hugged him.

"So how was it?" asked dad.

"Uh well.... it was great," I said trying not to seem weird.

"Uh ok good," he said and with that we started to walk to his car.( oh and If you guys haven't figured out why I didn't go walking to Devin's house," since we are neighbors; his parents are divorced,and today they stayed with their mom.)

At the car ride, dad and I didn't talk at all. After what seemed like an eternity, dad parked in our driveway and we both got out his car. Dad unlocked the door and let me go in first. I decided not to say anything to either one of my parents,so I decided to just go upstairs and sleep.

***~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

I got up from my bed and decided to put on something nice since today was the dance. It took me a while to chose on something,but then I chose the perfect outfit; i decided on some jean shorts and a pinkish blouse with circles in it and flip flops with some gold and pink earings. After I got changed, I curled my hair and headed downstairs. Today my mom let me go walking, so it took a little longer than the bus and when I finally reached the school, I was greeted by one of the most unexpected person. Yep it was Adam.

"Hey beautiful," said Adam smiling at me.

"Oh hey," I said trying not to seem mean.

"So,um I was wondering if you would like to show me around?" he said with his pleading eyes.

"Uh do I have a choice?" I asked knowing that I didn't.

"Nope," he said.

"Oh ok then," I said grabbing his arm and taking him inside school.

"Ok here is his schedule," said the office lady.

"Thanks," I said and gave Adam his schedule.

"Ok listen, we only have like 10 minutes left, so we have to make this quick, okay," I said.

"kay," he said smiling.

I started walking to his locker and I showed him around the whole 7th grade hall.

~~^^^^~~

It was already 3:15 and I was in line with Jasmine to get to the dance that was held in the gym. I could barely hear her because the music was blasting so loud. After 12 minutes, we finally got in the dance. "It's My Life" from Bon Jovi came up and Jasmine and I started dancing to the song and once in a while we would both sing along. We danced to a couple more and when we got tired we decided to sit down for a while. We were both talking about all the cute guys when Adam comes in on us and he asks me if I want to dance with him.

"Uhh sure,?!" I said.

It was a slow dance and so I had to wrap my arms around his neck while he wrapped his hands around my waist. We swayed gracefully to the song. He spun me around and when I turned my head, I saw Devin dancing with his girlfriend,but the odd thing was that he kept staring at us and was barely paying attention to his girl. The song was over and I wanted to go find Jasmine,but someone got a hold of my hand and started tugging me towards them. When I turned around, to see who the person was, I saw that it was Devin.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I just wanted to- he was cut off by Adam asking me who Devin was and why he was with me his girlfriend.

"Oh so you're her boyfriend,huh," said Devin giving him glares.

"Who is he?" asked Adam.

"He's just my friend's brother,ok there is no need to get jealous ok," I said quite a bit annoyed.

"Ok fine babe lets go," said Adam holding my hand and leaving Devin alone.

What did Devin want to do with me????That question kept running through my head the whole time, I needed to know what he wanted

----_-------__-_-_----------_------

THERE U HAVE IT PPLS..... HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT AND IF THERE R ANY MISTAKES PLZ DONT JUDGE, JUST GO WITH IT AND TRY TO KINDA FIGURE THE WORD OUT. ME TOOOO LAZY TO GO BACK AND EDIT:) O WELL PLZ

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE U ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)