Why is He Here????

Cathy POV

I had already entered Jasmine's room,when I saw him.I didn't greet him and nor did he. I guess he was probably mad at me or something. Jasmine snapped me out of my thoughts and asked me if I was ok.

I just nodded and said that I was ok, so I sat in her bed next to that jerk.Wait first if all why is he here? That question kept running through my mind. I couldn't stand it plus my curiosity got the best of me so I asked "Are you two dating or something ?"

Oh shit why did I ask that,he has a girlfriend right,he can't cheat on her unless;wait is he a player???

"Hey Cathy,earth to Cathy,"said Jasmine.

"Oh um sorry," I said blushing a little that she had just seen me zone out for the second time.

"Well anyway you asked if we were dating right,?"she said staring at me with a bored look.

"Uh yah," I said embarrassed.

"Well um Devin and I are siblings,"she said.Devin and Jasmine both started to laugh at me when I did the "o" face and then I blushed of embarrassment.

"Oh gush I'm so sorry I didn't know!" I exclaimed.

"Hahaha you should of seen your face when you thought that we were dating,"said Devin with a smirk.

Why does this boy always smirk at me?????

---------_________---------

I UPDATED!!! SOOOOOOO SOOOO SORRY IF ITS SHORT ITS CUZ ITS BEEN GETTING BUSY THESE DAYS CUZ OF SCHOOL. PLZ DONT HATE ME CUZ ITS SHORT:(:(

IF U GUYS HAVE GOTTEN CONFUSED IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS CUZ IF MISSPELLED WORDS PLEASE DONT JUDGE ITS CUZ ITS HARD WRITING ON A FONE:) ENJOY MY PPLS:)!!!!

LOVE YA'LL!!!

I WONT PROMISE ANOTHER UPDATE TO COME OUT SOON BUT I DO PROMISE THAT I WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE THE TIME THNX GUYS:):):)