31: Memories

A/N: Hey guys! Just a letting you know that all thanks to mangakakuro giving me an idea I'm writing another Sterek fic named 'What Happens in Sacramento'! Please go and read what I've got so far! Love you all!
WARNING! This chapter is a little saucy if ya know what I'm sayin' ;-)

DEREK
That night, Derek tossed and turned. His thoughts were utterly plagued by Stiles. His heart, soul and body ached for him. He tumbled in and out of a troubled slumber, the sound of Stiles' voice haunting him. He missed the feel of his warm skin against his, he missed tracing the moles on his skin, he missed kissing the one between his shoulders.

Remembrance of the night they first connected sexually floated through his sleep-ridden mind and infected his dreams.

"Touch me, Derek. Please. I'm not as fragile as you think." The sheer need in Stiles' voice nearly sent Derek toppling over the edge. He couldn't drag his eyes away from the half-naked boy beneath him. Stiles lay in only his briefs, fidgeting mildly with desire.
"Are you sure?" Derek whispered, despite the Winchester house being empty.

Stiles' simply smiled softly at him, winding his arms around his neck. He pulled Derek down until they were face to face, the heat of each other's breath warming their faces.
"I've never been more sure." He murmured, kissing the corner of Derek's mouth. Derek needed no more encouragement.

He stroked a hand through Stiles now lengthy hair, mussing it up so that it mirrored his own, it looked sexy. He pressed his lips to his mate's with fervour. As they kissed, he was surprised to feel Stiles's hands all over his body, as if he couldn't get enough of the feel of his skin. He could relate.

"Let me make you feel good, Stiles." Derek whispered, relishing the shiver that erupted from Stiles. He pressed short, sweet kisses to either side of his chest, placing them lower and lower. He reached his stomach and ran his tongue from the smattering of hair at his waistband up the middle of it to his ribcage. Stiles moaned lustily.
"Holy... Derek." He keened.

This only served as encouragement. Derek massaged Stiles' arousal through the thin fabric of his underwear, drawing out louder, more husky sounds, tightening Derek's own pants.
"You sound amazing." Derek said lowly, as he continued his movements. Stiles' legs were shaking with desire, the muscles in his thighs tensing.

Just as Stiles' breathing was accelerating and his moans were becoming increasingly louder, he choked out the word Derek had been dreading.
"St-stop." Of course Derek obeyed immediately, coming back up to Stiles' level.
"Stiles? What's wrong?"

A slow smirk spread across his face that Derek hadn't been expecting.
"I want you make you feel good, Derek." The words made Derek's own arousal twitch with a sudden need that he hadn't even realised existed. He wanted it more than anything.

Before he could respond, Stiles was wriggling out from underneath him and nudging Derek into his place. Derek lay, speechless as Stiles shucked Derek's sweatpants down and his briefs along with them. He watched as his mate traced the defined V framing the lower half of his abs, sending shivers down his spine. The way Stiles' eyes roved over the entire length of his body was tantalising.

"Oh my god." Derek breathed, helpless under Stiles' touch, and strangely, he loved the feeling of being totally under his control. Stiles pulled the waistband of Derek's underwear down and simply stared for a few seconds before touching him with a slightly shaky hand.
"Does that feel good?" Stiles asked, Derek nodded quickly.

Stiles increased his pressure, stroking and tracing the length of him and Derek was driven wild.
"Definitely feels good." He managed to say, before groaning deeply in pleasure. He refused the urge to close his eyes as he locked them with Stiles', the amber whiskey shade of them darkened by sexual fervour.

When the sensations became too much, Derek finally gave in and let his eyes flutter shut, utterly consumed. He was completely shocked when he felt the warm and wet feel of what had to be Stiles' mouth on him. His eyes shot open again to see Stiles staring up at him, a playful innocence in his eyes that turned Derek on even more.

It took mere seconds for Derek to be overcome by the throws of pleasure, his hands buried in Stiles' hair as his lips and tongue moved. He knew it wouldn't be long before he lost his mind. It took everything not to buck his hips up, this might have been Stiles' first time at doing this, but he was doing a damned good job.

"Stiles..." Derek huffed out. "I'm gonna-"
"Mm." Was the determined response he got from his mate. Surely he didn't mean he was going to...? Derek's climax exploded and shot through him like a jolt of lightening. Derek was certain he saw stars.

"I love you Derek."

Jolted from his dream by the sound of the front door closing and locking, Derek wiped the sweat from his forehead, frantically grabbing at the sheets.
"Stiles?" He whispered. Then the realisation sunk in.

Stiles wasn't there.

SCOTT
The atmosphere in the living room was tense, he'd never noticed it before, but Stiles truly was the one thing stopping them from ripping each other's throats out. Jackson sat on the couch with Danny, uncharacteristically quiet, while Derek sat on an arm chair opposite the two. Scott wasn't in the mood to contribute much so he simply stayed quiet while the exchange took place.

"My theory is, Peter was the one that bit you. In which case, there's got to be a way we can find him using you." Derek explained to Jackson, who surprisingly, showed no sign of being disgruntled at having to do something.
"Is that safe?" Danny piped up, but Derek showed no evidence of even caring.
"We need to find Stiles." He said simply.

Scott decided he may need to be Stiles in this situation.
"Derek we can't put Jackson in danger." Derek shot him a strange look, as if he couldn't believe what Scott had just said.
"Anything that involves Peter is going to be dangerous for everyone involved." He snapped. Scott realised maybe it was better to simply stay quiet.

"I guess so." Scott replied quietly. He switched his gaze to Danny and Jackson, Danny was watching Jackson with a look of concern on his face, he linked his fingers with Jackson's.
"I want to help find Stiles." Jackson said simply. Scott was a little surprised by this, only a few weeks ago one would have safely assumed that Jackson hated Stiles.

And Jackson appeared to have sensed Scott's disbelief, as he glared at him.
"I can be nice." He huffed defensively.
"That's yet to be proven." Derek muttered, pacing back and forth pensively. "I'd imagine Peter bit you for a reason. I think he thought you'd be a candidate for a werewolf, for his own pack potentially."

"Wouldn't that mean he's going to want more recruits?" Danny added and Derek nodded grimly.
"Unfortunately."
"You don't think he wants Stiles, do you?" Scott wondered aloud, then regretting it the second Derek's eyes flashed that vibrant red.

"He'll never have him." Derek snarled. "We will find him, and we're going to use Dean and Castiel's help."
"Who?" Danny queried, evidently confused.
"Stiles' parents. They kind of specialise in this sort of the thing." Derek answered.
"It's the family business!" Scott piped up, quoting the one thing Dean always said when he talked about his hunting days.

"I swear the more I spend time with you guys the more weird crap I find out." Danny sighed, rubbing his temples as if the information hurt his head.
"You'll get used to it." Scott assured him, flashing him a sympathetic smile. Danny grimaced back then relaxed into the material of the couch.

"We'll need to form some kind of plan. And for that, we'll need the Winchesters." Derek reiterated. The three of them nodded in agreement. "I'll call them tonight and we'll arrange a meeting. Everyone needs to pull their weight if we're going to find Stiles." Scott stood and stepped over to his brother, he placed a bold hand on his shoulder, looking him in the eye.

"We're a pack Derek. We want to find him as much as you do."