Yandere high chp 5

"How come Sebastian wasn't in class with us?" June asks. "It's because he's in class 1-A" Hiyori says "even if he's in the same year as us, class 1-A schedule is slightly different, but he's in our gym class". "That's good" June says as they arrive at the gym. As they entered the gym, June notices a the gym teacher. The teacher was tall, muscular and looked liked he came from the military. "Alright roaches" he said "fresh reminder, I'm Yamagata Monoto, but you call me chief, now line up!" Yamagata yelled. Everybody but Sebastian lined up. "Even if you can't exercise with us, I expect you to put on your gym uniform!" Yamagata yelled. Sebastian grumbled, walking to the locker rooms. "The rest of you roaches, go change as well!" Yamagata ordered. Everyone scrambled to the locker rooms. "Can't Sebastian exercise with us?" June asks. "I don't know" Hiyori says "you can probably ask him". As the class exited the locker room. The gym is set up like an obstacle course. "Alright roaches!" Yamagata barked "I wanna see you roaches sweat! I wanna see you do this course now!". Everyone scrambles to get in line, some going to quick for others, some hesitate to jump to the next platform, which involves them getting knocked off. "Geez" Yuuya says "some of these people are impatient". "My turn" June says, getting onto the platform. Jumping from platform to platform, doing fairly well, until someone pushed her from behind. Falling onto the ground, landing wrong on her foot "oww" June says, holding her ankle "I think I twisted it". "Oopsie" Misaki said from behind, putting on an innocent smile "my bad". "Here" Yuuya said, helping June up "let me help you to the benches".