Yandere high chp 15

"Why are you saying what the hell?" June asks, crossing her arms. "I mean, what the hell happened to make him do THAT?!?" Hiyori yells again. "Oh that" June says "you might want to sit down for this". June explains how she was on her way home when a drunk man tried to touch her in inappropriately, how Sebastian showed up and tried so save her, resulting in him getting stabbed with a pocket knife and took one helluva beating, then how Sebastian had to use a brick to knock the drunk out, how she had to help bring Sebastian back to her apartment and fix him up, resulting in Sebastian having to take off his jacket and shirt, how Sebastian told her about himself, " I'm not going to repeat it, but if you want hear it, ask Sebastian " June said, how she gave him a hug because she felt bad, how she asked him if there was anything else that he wanted to tell her, how Sebastian felt embarrassed about it, resulting in how she said actions speak louder than words, resulting with Sebastian kissing her. As soon as June was done explaining, Hiyori smiled really big, "aww... He likes you!" She says teasingly. "We don't actually know that" June says, slightly blushing. "Question is... Do you like him as well?" Hiyori says, before taking another bite of her Apple. "I umm..." June says, a little hesitant about her answer "I honestly don't know". "Well all I know is that Sebastian has to sleep over in my apartment" Hiyori says, finishing her Apple. "...what?" June asks, trying to process what Hiyori said.