yandere high chp 29

(I've been delaying this part for a while now and I'm gonna do a time skip to this part OK?, OK now let's continue)

The next day...

"Where's Sebastian? He's going to make us late" Hiyori says. "And Tamaka as well, and it's not like we're going anywhere anytime soon" June adds, the line to board the ship wasn't getting any shorter. "Well still, if they aren't here soon, they won't be able to go on the cruise with us" Yuuya says, checking his watch. "This'll be sooooo much fun guys, there's going to be amazing food, a dance floor, and I swear I saw a diving board" Hiyori says, excitement in her voice. "Yeah! All of us together, hanging out everyday " June says, excited as well. "Y-yea, all of us together... " Yuuya says, his voice trailing off with disappointment. Suddenly Tamaka and Sebastian arrive, out of breath from running "Oh...god...we...finally...made it" Sebastian says, panting. "I...need...water " Tamaka says, weakly trying to grab Hiyori's water bottle "not till you tell me where Budo is" Hiyori says, teasing him with the bottled water. Tamaka points behind him "down...there" he says. Hiyori responds by letting him have the water bottle "thank you~" she says as Tamaka downed half of the water in the bottle. "I'm surprised that nobody has reacted to you without your bandana Sebastian " June says. "Except for Yuuya of course " Sebastian says "I had to go over to his house to see if his sister would take care of Junior while I was away, she said yes while Yuuya wasn't trying to flip out from seeing my whole face". "Besides, we ran so fast I hardly think anyone saw our faces" Tamaka adds.