Yandere high chp 26

"Well what do we have exactly?" Yuuya asks. "Well..." June says, placing the bloody knife and note on the table "we have this blade, and we have this note that's stained with blood". "Can I see the note?" Yuuya asks. June hands him the note, Yuuya reads the note to himself before reading one part out loud "continue with your actions and the results will be deadly? How did he or she know that we were going to investigate this?" He asks. "I honestly don't know...I'm starting to think that wasn't the 'action I was doing" June says "yandere means 'a person will do ANYTHING to get what he or she desires...so maybe I'm doing something that is depriving the yandere of it's object". "She does have a point " Hiyori says, crossing her arms and leaning backwards "she didn't say that she wanted to investigate the yandere until fifteen minutes before she was attacked". Yuuya takes a closer look at the note, wrinkling his nose "the note has a weird smell to it..." he says. "Well no duh" Sebastian says coldly "it has blood on it". "No...it..." Yuuya says, unsure of himself as he takes a big sniff of the note "smell sweet". "Okaaay then" Sebastian says "can we be serious for a moment? ". "Maybe...we can figure out who's writing it is?" Tamaka says awkwardly. "Noo, that won't work, obviously the yandere would be able to change it's writing style multiple times " Sebastian says. "Where was that happy Sebastian from awhile ago?" June asks. Sebastian only rolls his eyes in response, earning a sigh from June "maybe we should switch to the knife now".