Secret lovers (Tsukigami Haruto x reader)

Helloo I hope u guys enjoy the new one-shot, I re-wrote Tsukigami's cuz I didn't like the other one.

"The prize to best actor goes to...TSUKIGAMI HARUTO!" Announced the presenter. Haruto walked to the stage and smiled at the cameras, and you, (Y/N) were standing in the crowd cheering for your 'secret lover'.

Eventually the event ended and Tsukigami returned to his hotel room with his trophy. You were waiting or him in his room. "Hey there (Y/N)!" He greeted you with a smile, you quickly jumped on him as you wrapped your arms around him and kissed his cheek. "Congratulations." You said cheerfully. He smiled at you as he looked down but suddenly his expression went serious. You tilted your head to the side. "What's the matter?" You asked worried, "Are you not happy?" Tsukigami shook his head denying being sad. "It's just that today is the day..." He trailed off patting your head.

You looked down upset. Today was the day Haruto was introducing you to his parents but you were afraid they would reject you or not accept you for being a commoner. Suddenly he grabbed your hand making you look at him as he smiled warmly. "Let's go. Mother and father are waiting for us." He said as you nodded.

You made your way to the room where Haruto's family was waiting or you. Two maids pushed open the door as you and Haruto made your way inside. Haruto's mom was quick to stand up and greet you two, she hugged her son and looked at you as you bowed politely. "It's a pleasure to meet you ms. (L/N)." She smiled as she took a seat next to her husband who seemed to be glaring daggers at you. You both took a seat in front of Haruto's parents as they inspectioned you from top to bottom.

"So Ms. (L/N)... How long have you two been together?" Asked the father as he sipped on his tea. You cleared your throat and spoke up. "Since high school, sir." This made them both look at you in surprise. Suddenly the door swings open and someone enters the room.

" Sorry i'm late." Speaks up the young male. He's wearing Ayanagi's uniform and seems to resemble Haruto.
"Whoa that's a fine good-looking young man. Who is he?" You whispered to Haruto which sent him all shocking at which you apologised.
"It's my young brother." He sighed as his brother took a seat and smiled at you.

After the interview Haruto's parents grinned. "(Y/N) is a great young girl. We accept her." Confirmed his mom. Your eyes widened as you tackled Haruto and hugged him.
"Who would've thought big b would actually be able get himself a girlfriend." Finally spoke up Kaito.
"Hey." Pouted Haruto as you agreed with Kaito.
THE END~

THAT'S FINALLY DONE! YAY! IM OFF MY HIATUS! WOOP! SO IM BACK *V* ANYWAYS DATS ALL FIR NOW BYEEE!

Follow me on instagram: anime_trash11