They see you in a sexy outfit

OMG!!! GUYS 4K+ READS! I'm So shocked! Like what even? I feel like I don deserve this but aaaaah thank chu so much! Here's a very embarrassing part :')

You were over at your boyfriend's house, waiting for him to get back. While you were there you had brought over a sexy outfit to ask your boyfriend how you looked in it.

Hoshitani

You had dressed up as a cheerleader, nothing too harsh however the skirt was veery short.
"I'm home! (Y/N)-cha- WH- WHAAAA?! WHO ARE YOU?!" You heard a feminine scream from Yuta. You approached Yuta and hugged him. "Don't you like it?" You asked pouting. "Y-yes! I mean n-no!! Gaah!" He buried his face in your neck, "It looks really good on you. Anything looks good on you though." He mumbled. You grinned shyly at his comment.

Nayuki (imso.sorry.Nayuki.i.don.wanna.break.u)

You were staying over Nayuki's house and were super bored, so you decided to pass time by wearing Nayuki's shirt and squeal at how big they were on you. Suddenly you heard a thud behind you. "N-NAYUKI!" You rushed to the boy who was completely frozen and had dropped the bento. Thank god it was in a box. "(F-F/N)-chan w-what are you d-doing?" He stuttered not being able to take his eyes off you. "So... How do I look?" You asked as you spun around. "You look great as always." He said with a smile blushing. "Can I keep it?" You asked anxiously approaching him. "Of course you look cute. But..." He trailed off, "o-only I'm allowed t-to see you like this, o-okay?" He stuttered while being a blushing mess. You nodded and grinned. "Shall we eat now?" You asked and he nodded.

Tsukigami 

Kaito had gone to a ceremony and would shortly be back. In the meantime, you put on a maid dress that revealed quite a lot of skin but you just wanted to tease him like always. "I'm home, (F/N)." He gasped as he saw you rush to him in your dress. "Welcome home master!" You said. His eyes widened at your response. He pinned you to the nearest wall. "(F/N)-chan~ What did I say about teasing me?~" He whispered in your ear. You blushed and quickly got out of his grip and ran. "Well, first you have to catch me." You said running off. He shook his head as he loosened up his tie and started chasing after you.

Tengenji

"Oi, wake up. Tengenji get up. It is late!" You said for the 20th time. He didn't show any sign of waking up. You decided to put on your cat costume you had bought for occasions such as these. "Tengenji~" You said his name teasingly. He rolled his eyes as he looked at you and in a blink of an eye, he was up straight. "(Y/N) you look..." He trailed off. "Meow?~" You meowed looking at him curiously. He put the back of his hand on his face to cover up his blush. You got up and were about to get changed when he called you. "Y-you look...hot " He whispered but it was loud enough for you to hear. It was probably the best compliment you could get. You ran back towards him and tackled him in a hug.

Kuga

You had come over Kuga's house unexpectedly and were waiting for him to get back. You put on your costume to impress him and maybe get a reaction from your poker-face boyfriend. "He will love it." "Who will love what?" You heard your boyfriend open the bedroom door and his face was left wide open. "Hey there Kuga-san! Do you have an appointment?" You asked in your nurse costume. He grabbed you by the waist and pulled you into a kiss. "Explain" is all that he said. You pecked his lips and hugged him. "Nothing~" He grabbed your wrist and threw you on the bed. "No sleep for you tonight." He spoke with a smirk plastered on his face.

Tadah!!! I'm embarrassed af rn.>\\\< anyways do not fear Team Hiragi fans you will get one of these too for urself. For now bye!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_trash11