Double dates? (Sawatari Eigo x reader)

HELLO! HURRAY FOR FAST UPDATES! I can't help but to ship Eigo and Rui. Its just- GAWD! Anyways in this one-shot Tatsumi has a gf and she's the one from his one-shot so its also a bit of tatsumi x reader. Let's just call her Tara to make life easier but tecnically it still is the reader. So i guess in a way there's two readers? Oh boi i sure do hope this turns out ok. Anyways enjoy!

"Hey (F/N)." You looked up and saw your best friend Tara and her boyfriend Tatsumi Rui aka the cutest couple in Ayanagi. "Hey guys!" You waved, both sat across you so that they could face you. "Tatsumi and me were thinking about it and we were wondering if you'd go on a double date with "chocolate" tomorrow". She said winking at you. "Chocolate" was just a code name for your crush, Sawatari Eigo. Your mouth dropped open. "You mean, you can do that?!" You turned to Tatsumi. He nodded, "Eigo is just as excited about this as much as you are, i'll take that as a yes." Tara smiled. "So it's settled, it's a double date with your dear "chocolate" ."

THE NEXT DAY

You arrived at the meeting place but neither Tara nor Tatsumi had arrived yet, however Eigo was already there. You shyly greeted him at which he responded with a smile that almost melted your heart.Eventually, the other couple arrived (like 30 mins later but cuz y'all such good frnds you let it slide). You decided to drop by at a cafe to get something to eat, making Tatsumi pay for everything as he had been the main cause for being late, according to Tara.(poor child) You took a seat with Eigo while Tatsumi and his girlfriend sat at another nearby table. "(F/N)... You look really pretty today. I mean... not that you don't usually pretty but... today you look even prettier." Eigo said looking away embarassed. You couldn't help but to blush at Eigo's kindness, one of the things you loved about him."Thanks, you have a great taste in fashion if i may say so." Seriously (F/N)? Is that the best you can do? Nevertheless, he smiled and thanked you for the compliment. Meanwhile at Tatsumi's table, the duo were quietly observing the scene enrolling in front of them. "Oh boy, this is gonna be super duper cute my best friend dating my boyfriend's best friend." Squealed Tara. "Don't forget that it'll mean more double dates." Added Tatsumi sipping on his bubble tea. "You're such a tumblr boy with your bubble tea and your tumblr fashion and it's like a super big turn on." "Tara please restrain yourself, we're in public." Sighed Tatsumi.

After the cafe, you decided you'd go karaoke. Eigo was the first one to volunteer to sing and persuaded you to sing along with him. Before you knew it you too were crazily singing to 'Spring Day' by BTS while Tatsumi recorded it all and Tara laughed her ass off. Compared to Eigo, your singing was horrific but that was ok cuz you had lots of fun. After the song ended, Eigo grabbed your shoulders and made you look into his orbs. "I've been waiting all day to do this." He started off, "Tatsumi, make sure you record this." Before you could ask what was going on Eigo came close to your face and softly pecked your lips. It might've been short but it was very special. "Hurray!! Eigo and (F/N) are finally a couple!" Cheered Tara. Eveyone giggled at Tara's childish behavior. "You're too cute." Tatsumi finally said pinching her cheek. You were still speechless at what happened to you. "I...I...." You were a stuttering mess.

After that, Eigo dropped you off home. Just as you were going to enter your house, Sawatari hugged you from the back and gave you a kiss on the cheek. Your face was bright pink. "You'll be receiving more of those now so get ready." He winked at you. You turned around and giggled. "Bring it on." Sawatari got out something from his pocket. Chocolate. "Oh my god... Please don't tell me you know...." Eigo simply nodded. He handed you the chocolate. "Enjoy." And he was off. "W-wait!" You grabbed his sleeve shyly. "Come on in, I don't wanna eat these on my own and some company would be nice." Sawatari gladly accepted and you spent the night together watching movies and eating chocolate.

BONUS:

Toraishi: So by that smile on your face, i guess your date went well?

Eigo: Yup. I have a girlfriend now and all thanks to you. Your advice was very helpful Toraishi. Thanks. How can I repay you?

Toraishi: Hehe. One day I'll come to you and ask you for a favour.

Ugawara: WHHAT?!! You got a girlfriend by listening to Toraishi's advice?!

Toraishi: I told you i was a love expert. *wink*

Ugawara: *embarassed* T-Toraishi... C-Could you s-set me up with s-someone too...p-p-please?

Toraishi: Oya oya... But of course my dear friend I have the perfect partner for you.

Ugawara: Really?! Who?! 

Toraishi: Inumine.

Ugawara: I'm giving you three seconds to run. 

THE END

Tadah!! Not that many changes but ye hope you still enjoyed it and if you have any requests then just hit me up. For now its bye from me!

Coming up next:

Ren x reader

Follow me on instagram: anime_trash11