My hero (Sakuya Sazanami x reader)

Hallo~ :3 welcome back to another one-shot. Enjoy!

Just another day. Just another morning with nothing special. You sighed. 'If only something fun would happen' You thought to yourself. You had a normal life like anyone else: you had good grades, your parents loved you, you had friends and your parents gave everything you wanted to a certain limit. However you always had thought that your life was too boring and wanted something exciting to happen in your life, like to have a boyfriend but it was pretty hard when you went to an all-girls high school.

Right now you were making your way to school taking the park as the shortcut even though you still had quite a lot of time left for school to begin. Suddenly a cloth was put on your mouth and you started to feel unconcious, the last thing you remember was seeing a group of shadows.

You woke up to be found tied to a tree in the same park that you had lost concious. "W-where am i?" You said panicking. "Oh you're finally awake." Said a male voice appearing from behind a tree. "Who are you?" You asked. "Don't worry about him, worry about yourself." Said another male appearing.

Before you could react, one of them grabbed your chin roughly. "Look at you. All vulnerable and scared. This scene is quite exciting.~" You spat on his face. "You disgust me." You stated. Suddenly his calm expression turned into a raged one.

You shut your eyes and waited for the impact but it never came. After a few moments, you looked up and saw a tall figure's back facing you and had the boy's fist in one of their hands. "What the-" Before he could say anything the tall male spoke up. "What do you think you're doing to this young lady? Leave. Now." He said sternly. The boys quickly nodded and ran away. He finally let out a sigh and turned to you.

"Are you okay?" He asked with concerned look. You weren't able to respond as you were mesmerized in his crystal blue eyes. "Hi i'm Sakuya Sazanami. Nice to meet you..." He drifted off. "(Y/N). Call me (Y/N)." You replied. He smiled at you warmly as he held out his hand and helped ypu get up. "Thank you very much Sakuya-kun." You bowed down politely. He smiled at you one more time.

"Let me walk you to school incase some other boys try to approach you." He suggested, true reality was he just wanted to spend some time and get to know you. You nodded in agreement. As the two of you walked, you talked about all kinds of things. You found out he went to Ayanagi and how he was part of the Kao council. "We are hosting a festival soon. You should totally come and visit." He explained. "I'd love to!" You said as you finally reached the gates of your school. He said goodbye to you and turned on his heels, before he could leave you shouted. "W-wait. Give me you number so i can contact you... Y-you know incase im in trouble again..." You blushed. He gave you his number and patted your hair. "Take care (Y/N)-chan." This sure had been a fun day.

To be continued

Tadah! thnx for reading. Until next time. Bye.
Next: Kuga Shuu

Follow me on instagram: anime_trash11