Dance! (Tsukigami Kaito x reader)

Heeey guys. Yaaay! Tsukigami the most wanted character by you guys! Maan you guys sure love blue-haired Kaneki. Summer is here! That means more starmyu fanfic! Im so sorry for taking soo long. im ashamed. I PROMISE TO UPDATE MORE NOW! Also there's a small announcement at the end. Its important! :) Anyways enjoy!

"Urgh..." You groaned in annoyance as you leaned against. You belonged to a prestige family and this was something new for you to go to some rich person's, that your parents knew, party. However your little sister, seemed to be enjoying herself, she was the complete opposite of you: a part girl, a flirt, socially aware, fit and of course prettier. "This sucks." You said rolling your eyes as you saw your parents sending you death glares, they wanted you to interact with people so that it would leave a good impression of your family as you were the oldest in the family.

"Enjoying the party, dear (L/N)?" You heard someone ask you, you looked next to you. It was your frenemy Tsukigami leaning against the wall. "No Tsukigami, I am so loving it here!" You said sarcastically, throwing your hands up in the air. He chuckled lightly.

Suddenly the musicand aura of the place changed. Slow music started playing and the hall got darker. Tsukigami stepped back and extended his hand. "Would ms. (L/N) kindly allow me this dance?" He asked. You looked around and saw most of the crowd dancing in slow dances with their partners. Something caught your eye. Even your sister was with some random guy! "THAT LITTLE! YO GET AWAY FROM MY SI-" Before you could continue to shout at the guy, Tsukigami put his hand over your mouth to shut you up. "You're causing too much trouble. Shut up."

All of a sudden, you were pulled into the dancing ball. Tsukigami had his hand around your waist while one was holding onto you. A small blush appeared on your cheeks and his. From the corner of your eye, you could see your parents pleased and talking to Tsukigami's parents. The dance was soothing and calming, you rested your head on his shoulder as you hummed to the tune.

Eventually, the song ended and you separated still blushing. Your sister and her partner approached you. "Good job sis! You got a partner... took you long. However out of all guys HIM...." She trailed off. Tsukigami send her a glare. They both had a big rivalry. You giggled at them. After a while, they walked off leaving you and Kaito. "So... about the dance." You finally said after a long silent. "Hmm?" "I don't mind doing it again." You said embarrassed. Tsukigami chuckled lightly as he put his hands on your shoulders and gave you a warm smile as he hugged you tightly. "Sure. Next time it will be when you wear a white dress." He said as he parted away and ran off. It took you a few minutes to proceed to take in what he just said. "EEEHH? KAITO! YOU! COME BACK!!" Kaito heard you as he ran off to his parents with a big smile.

You let out a big sigh as you walked towards your earlier spot. "Geez. That boy... Now that I think about it... I wouldn't mind if he was my- I MEAN WHHHAT? (F/N) Don't say stupid stuff!" You said to yourself.

TO BE CONTINUED

aaaye how was that? Short I know... but don worry part 2 is coming up so stay tuned!

Next up: They get jealous part 2

Follow me on instagram: anime_trash11