They see you in a sexy outfit (pt. 2)

hey hey hey kiddos, how you feeling good? I hope so and if today's not your day I hope this makes it up 4 u :)  I have exams;-; rip me. anyways enjoy! and vote. I am really sorry for not updating for such a long time ;-; i missed y'all

Tatsumi Rui (again.im.so.sorry.for.breaking.innocent.bby)

"(F/N), I'm ho- OH." Tatsumi had walked in on you wearing nothing but his hoodie on you. "T-Tatsumi!" You said in surprise. He walked up to you and buried his head in your neck. "Just what are you doing?" He chuckled, taking your scent in. "J-just... You know... Trying your clothes... Do I look nice?" You asked. He looked at you and gave you a peck on the lips. "You look really cute." He said going back to cuddling you. "But only I'm allowed to see you like this." His face turning serious. You nodded and realised how scary your boyfriend could be at times.

Toraishi Izumi

"I'm ready!" You said as you stepped outside the changing rooms. You were on a date with your boyfriend Toraishi to buy clothes. However, Toraishi had found a lingerie shop and dragged you inside it to buy some stuff for his special needs. (wink wink). Right now, you had just gotten change into a black lingerie and made your way towards him. "Whoa! Who's that hot thing over there~" He smirked walking up to you and pulling you from your waist. "Oh, that's right. It's my gorgeous girl. I like your outfit but you without it would look better~"  He purred into your ear, making you blush. "You're making me blush... Besides you, yourself have quite a nice body." You smirked putting a finger on his chest, making him now blush. After that, he headed towards the counter. You got changed and caught up to him. As you headed towards there, he slapped your ass. "T-TORAISHI?!" You yelled as you started to chase after you had left the shop.

Ugawa Akira

You and your boyfriend Uga were going to celebrate Easter together. Right now, he was heading towards your house. You heard the bell ring and rushed to the door. "Uga-chan! Welcome!" You said jumping on top of him. "(F-F/N)!! WHAT ARE- WHO? WHEN? WHY?" Ugawa started to bomb you with questions as he took a look at you. You invited him inside and cornered him. "So... do you like my bunny costume? I made it just for you." You spoke wiggling your tail behind. Uga covered his face cuz of the embarrassment as he grabbed your shoulders and looked into your (E/C) orbs. "(F/N)... You look... like a real bunny. I-i'm going to take good care of you like a real bunny!" He said as he pressed his lips on yours and walked towards the living room holding onto your hand.

Inumine Seishiro

"Seishiro! How do I look?" You asked your boyfriend. Inumine turned around and looked at you. His jaw dropped open, you two were doing your homework together.He always did your homework over at your house as Inumine never understood anything in school but something about you just made it easier for him. Today you finished earlier than planned and decided to impress him with your new outfit. You were wearing a very revealing two-piece bear outfit. "c-c-c-c-CUTE!" He stuttered as his face went red. You giggled at his reaction and were pulled into a big hug by him. "Oh, I know! (F/N)-chan! I also own a bear costume. We should cosplay together as a bear couple!" Said the boy enthusiastically. Now it was your turn to go red. "O-of course Inumine!" You approved of his idea anyways.

Sawatari Eigo

"(F/N), are you done?" Eigo asked as he waited outside your room. The two of you had decided to have a date t the beach. "hehe he. I kinda need help with something... which is quite embarrassing!" You whimpered. He sighed and stepped in to see what was wrong. You couldn't tie up the clip of your bikini from the back. "A little help?" You asked embarrassed. Eigo's face was red but still was able to help you out. After he was done, he threw his shirt at you, "Put this on or you'll catch a cold." He said averting his gaze from you. You smiled warmly at how much he cared for you. He was always a gentleman. However, what you didn't realise was that he actually didn't want anyone else to see you in a bikini. How nice of him.

THE END

AAAAnd that is it. Hope you enjoyed it, right now I'm working on a Tengenji, Yuta and Ugawa one-shots. So please do look forward to that. I really am very very very very very sorry about my late update and having gone on a hiatus without telling you all, I had exams and family problems and a lot happened and yeah but ill try to update more so plz bear with me AND THANK you SO MUCH TO ALL YOUR READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS. I APPRECIATE THEM ALL!

Follow me on Instagram: anime_trash11