Hiking! (Tengenji Kakeru x reader)

Yes ok kill me;-; I'm a complete idiot. And the only excuse i hv is that i had 0% motivation and I had no ideas for any scenarios. Also, I had exams :'). Here's a shitty one-shot of the boor. ALSO HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TSUKIGAMI KAITO! SMOL KANEKI KOREAN LOOKING HOTTIE! XD

"Let's go on a trip..." You suggested. Tengenji and you had no motivation to do anything or go anywhere for the half term holidays but today you pulled yourself up and made an effort to try and leave the house. "Where?" He asked laying on the couch.

"Let's go hiking!" You said jumping on him. "No!" He said pushing you making you land on the floor. " You jumped on him again and made puppy eyes. "If you do, I- I'll wear that cat costume you wanted me to wear for Halloween." You mumble. Before anyone could blink Tengenji had his bags packed and was ready to go. "Don't just sit there! Let's go! I want to see you in that ca- I mean we need to make it in time there before it gets late!" He said with a small blush on his face making you giggle.

Eventually, you had packed everything you needed and were off to your little adventure. When you stepped outside, Tengenji was stepping inside his limousine. "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!" You yelled at him, "GETTING READY TO GO HIKING! WHAT ELSE DOES IT LOOK LKE TO YOU?" He yelled back. You facepalmed. "Dude... We are going to walk there, not go in a fancy car." You explained. Eventually, he agreed to the idea of walking like everyone other normal human being did. 'These damn rich people.' You thought to yourself.

After a few minutes, Tengenji was already out of breath. "Oi, (F/N)! How much more left?" He said panting. "2 more miles of walking." You responded. His jaw dropped open as he over-exaggerated the situation... like always. You rolled your eyes and started walking again. Of course, Tengenji did not want to be left behind so he ran after you. "Don't just go wandering off without me, woman." He lectured you. "The outside world is dangerous- AAAAHH OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?" He cried out. You looked down and saw a little toad. "Seriously?" You rolled your eyes at him as you petted the little animal. As Tengenji watched the scene enrolling in front of him, he started to feel... jealousy? "Alright enough with your meeting with your new best friend, let's continue our journey!" He grabbed your wrist and started to walk away. You had just enough time to sneak the toad in your bag for later.

Finally, you made at the top of the hill. "Isn't it beautiful?" You asked turning towards him. Tengenji has been mesmerised by the view. "When can we come here next time?" He asked to your surprise. You giggled at him. After you took out the little toad and made your boyfriend screech again, you chased him around and then he chased you back. He tackled you into a hug and smiled. "I am really happy I was able to see this beautiful place with the most beautiful girl." He said making you blush. "I love you Kakeru." You pecked him on his cheek. "Love you too (F/N)."

Bonus:

"We're home Tavian!" You said stepping inside the house. The cat greeted you both by rubbing onto your leg. You crouched down and looked through your bag. "Look Tavian, i bought you a new friend." You said as you got the little toad out. Both Tavian and Tengenji let out terrified screams and ran off. "Like owner, like cat i guess..." You said while petting the innocent toad.

THE END

Yep, not exactly that good but meh, also i was thinking of making a separate book for the imagines. What do you guys think? But ye anyways see you next time!

Instagram: anime_trash11