Halloween Specials pt. 3

Ayo hi im back from a veeeeeeeeeery long break! Im still kinda on a hiatus but cuz y'all wanted halloween specials here's kao council + old kao council (does that make sense?) Enjoy! Also thank u so much @KAOKAI02 for the ideas i highly appreciate it. Also btw i aint gonna do Hiragi n Otori cuz i already did those on the previous parts.

Akatsuki Kyoji

What you two dress up as: Devil and Angel

What you two do: The fact that Akatsuki had gotten a date was very surprising to almost anyone. Akatsuki needed a date to the Kao council party as he had placed a bet with Otori that he could get a date. In reality, it was just an excuse for Akatsuki to be able to spend some time with you. At the end of the party, Akatsuki confessed his feelings (with some help from his friends due to his tsun tsun personality) and had gotten himself a girlfriend. Who knew? Surely not Otori who had to pay Akatsuki back.

Yuzuriha Christian Lion

What you two dress up as: A bagette and a croissant

What you two do: Lion takes you to France as there is a Halloween festival and he mostly wants you to go as there's a competition of best couple costumes, you doubt that you will win but still enter. Surprisingly, you end up coming in 2nd place as the judges describe your outfits as "amusing", "creative" and "unique"

Sazanami Sakuya

What you two dress up as: Buzz Lightear and Jessy

What you two do: Everyone in the Kao Council thought it was time for Sakuya to get a date, so they decided to call you and asked you if you were available to go on a date with Sakuya. You agreed as you had nothing else to do. Despite this being your first date, Sakuya spoiled you a lot and bought you a lot of things and payed for everything. At the end of your date, Sayuka said "I had a lot of fun (F/N). I really am looking forward to our next date." You agreed to meet the next day again.

Futaba Taiga

What you two dress up as:  Shaggy and Velma

What you two do: Everyone knew about Taiga's sweet tooth and you, being his girlfriend decided to take him to heaven aka the sweet shop. It was packed in there and Taiga even fought a 12 year old kid for some sweets. Turns out they were his favourite and those were the last ones. He asked the shop keeper to wrap them up nicely and gave them to you as a gift. "Thank you for understanding me and my sweet tooth so well, (F/N)-CHAN!"

Saotome Ritsu

What you two dress up as: Lady Bug and Chat Noir

What you two do: Ritsu was planning to go to Broadway soon and you were unable to go with him. So, you were making the most out of every time you were together. Tonight, he took you on top of a hill and when the clock struck 12 am, the lights of the city spelled out: will you marry me, (F/N)? You were so overwhelmed, you turned towards Ritsu who was on his knee while holding a ring. You gladly accepted and he said "(F/N), you are the most beautiful person i've met, more beautiful than even me."

Uozumi Asaki 

What you two dress up as: NOTHING.

What you two do: You both find the holiday festival stupid and stay at home. Suddenly you hear a knock at the door and  Uozumi goes to answer it. When he opens the door, he is met with a group of kids who chant "Trick or treat" at the sight of him. At the sight of them, he smiles and says: "Look at you kids, you got through all the sprinklers i set up to keep you away." The kid at the front spoke up "Please sir, and the hounds with the scary teeth, great effect, by the way." Uozumi looked at you bewildered and handed all the candies you possessed to the 5 kids. Ever since then, you've decided to set up your garden as a battlefield every Halloween.

Tsukigami Haruto

What you two dress up as: Lambert and Alexis

What you two do: You just finished performing "Shadow & Light" to a large crowd as you are the best actors in the nation. After what seems an eternity, you clear off from the fans asking for autographs. You two are too tired to do anything and so decide to just watch the view of the lights of the country from a high place.

THAT'S THAT. IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BEFORE, 2 MORE WEEKS OF FINALS AND I SHOULD BE BACK.

Instagram: anime_trash11