Chapter 10 " The Band "

KATH's POV

" Until when are you going to stay there? "

Dominic: Probably a week or two..

" That's quite too long. "

Dominic: Babe.. Mr. Roxy said the festival will be for one week and if there are lot of attendees and it's going to be a major hit they might extend it. Come on babe minsan lang to and besides this might be our band's biggest opportunity na makilala..

Dominic pick me up after my class. He told me that there is some good news that he needs to tell me. That good news is that when they performed last Saturday there was a talent scout who noticed them and offered them to perform on the biggest annual  music festival  that will be held in Cebu. I am happy for him it's one of his dream, to perform on a big crowd and to be known. But for two weeks?...

We are now in front of Seth's house, one of their band member. He said they are going to have a practice today because they will be leaving in two days. He killed the engine and we were still inside his car.

Dominic: Babe..

He said while facing me as he caress my face.

Dominic: Hey.. stop over thinking. I know you'll be busy with your classes and besides there's Arisse and Thou.. Hindi mo mamamalayan bukas nandito na 'ko..

" Ok fine..It's just that I will miss you "

Dominic: I will miss you more

He said while tilting my head up with his fingers as his lips slowly descended on mine. He's kissing me and I was kissing him back when suddenly there's an image of another guy that popped on my head.

No this can't be. I shouldn't be thinking of  him. I'm with my boyfriend. Stop Kathryn.

I started to deepen the kiss to erase the image of him when Dominic pulled back.

Dominic: Wooah babe. Continue doing that at hindi na talaga 'ko makaka alis..

He said. He was going to kiss me again
when we heard a tap on his window. It was Arya.

Dominic rolled the window down.

Dominic: What?

Arya: Sorry to disturb your heated session, but the guys are already waiting for you.

As she turn around to head back inside without even acknowledging my presence.

" Hindi na lang sana ko sumama babe "

Dominic: And why is that?

" I think I am not welcome here.. Baka hindi ka daw siguro makapag concentrate and besides I think Arya doesn't like me. "

Well that's what I think. Ever since they became a band, every time they have a gig and if I am with them, Arya just ignore me. Sometimes she just nods on my direction if Dominic was around. The boys are somewhat different. They were all nice and I felt welcomed.

Dominic: Don't mind her she's just moody. But if you'll get to know her she's also nice. Malungkot lang minsan buhay niya kasi nga she came from a broken family..