Chapter 25 " Sorry "

I would like to dedicate this chapter to you @mbjst08 . Enjoy!😊

DJ's POV

Hit.

I am beyond mad from what I have heard.

Hit.Hit.

That night was one of our best night, yet something had happened to her.

Hit.Hit.Hit

And yet she hides it from me.

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit

And what's worse, I think she doesn't have any plan on letting me know.

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit

I want to beat the shit out of him! He kissed her and hurt her!

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit

I prayed to God that our path will not crossed, because I don't know what I am going to do with him!

She's no longer his!

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.!

Kath is mine now!

Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit.Hit!

I was panthing hard as I gave my last blow to the punching bag. I came straight to the gym after I gave Kath a ride home. I want to released my anger, and this is where I went.

My whole body is now covered with sweat and my knuckles screamed pain, but I don't care!

" Easy there bro, I'm sure you don't want to ruined that knuckles of yours"

I knew it was Patrick. I called him to accompany me and to open up to him.

" Pat.. "

Patrick: You want to talk about it?

I approached him as I unwrapped the bandage on my hands.

" Thanks for coming bro. "

Patrick: No problem. Are you done here? You want to go somewhere else?

" Sure. My place? I'll invite the boys. "

******

We are in our entertainment room waiting for Jordan and the rest of the guys, and we are already on our second beer.

Patrick: I've know Dominic for such a long time and I can't believe that he did that to Kath.

" I want to go to him.. "

Patrick: No bro.. Let me do it. I'll talk to him. Baka kung ano pa magawa mo. Kath will be the one who'll get affected pag nangyari yon.

" Kath and I just had our first fight. I don't know man, it's my first relationship, it hurt that she kept it from me. How can I protect her if she's hiding something? She's all alone in the house that night! What if something had happened?! "