Chapter 32 " Expecting "

DJ'S POV

Beep! Beep!

Beep! Beep!

I was flying the car on a fast speed. I am just hoping that no police or traffic enforcer was around at this time. It was raining cats and dogs outside and I am more worried.

I'm sorry love.. I hope you arrive safe at your place...

I wanted to terribly call and text her but my phone was already dead.

When I reached their house, Yaya Rosie opened the gate for me.

Yaya Rosie: DJ! Saan si Kath?..

" Na late po kasi ako ng  sundo sa kanya, wala na siya sa hotel.. Kala ko po nandito na "

Yaya Rosie: Wala pa
siya dito. Nako! Nasaan na kaya yung alaga ko.. Ang lakas pa naman ng ulan!

She said worriedly.

" Yaya, can you call her for me please? Kanina pa po kasi ako na low bat.. "

She tried calling her and texting her but her phone just keeps on ringing. I decided to go to my mom's place since it's just on the same village and wait for any update on where she is.

It was already past mid night and yet I haven't heard from her. I even called Arisse and Thou thinking that she might be on their place, but they were also clueless on her whereabouts.

Knock! Knock!

I immidiatlely open the door from my old room.

" Mom.. Why are you still up? "

Mom: I can't sleep knowing that you're here worried. Have you heard from Kath anak?

" I haven't heard from her. She won't answer her phone, but I left her voice mails.. "

I am sitting on my bed while leaning down and I have both of my hands on my face.

" It's my fault!.. It's my fault!. "

This time my mom sit beside me as she caress my back.

Mom: Anak..

" Mom... I was about to pick her up but.... Cara called me.. "

Mom: Who's Cara?

Her voice sounds confuse

" Mom. She's here in the Philippines. "

Mom: Is this the same girl who got into trouble during your last year in the university?!

I just nod my head

Mom: DJ! What is she doing here?.. Kailan pa?

" She was here since last month. She's just here for a vacation "

She abruptly stands  and started pacing the room.