Chapter 21 " Consequence "

DOMINIC'S POV

" Are you even sure that's mine Arya? "

Arya: How dare you Dom! Of course this is yours....

" I don't want it!.. We all know that it was all just an accident. We were both drunk that night.... "

Arya: I hate you Dom! I hate you! Why?.. Are you still expecting that Kath will forgive you and will take you back? Huh?! She doesn't love you now!

I strode the distance that separates us she's making me mad. I grab her. I don't care if I am hurting her.

" Don't you dare drag her name here! Understood? I love her and whatever happened with us was all just a mistake. A big mistake Arya! I will never love you. I still love Kath and I'll continue to bid for her forgiveness "

Arya: You're crazy you know that! She doesn't love you anymore. I saw her last time and she has a boyfriend now!

I don't want to believe what she said.. It's impossible that Kath will replace me that instant. She's lying.

" What did she ever do to you?! Why do you hate her so?! I knew you don't like her, and now you're saying may boyfriend na agad siya?.. That's a lie Arya. A big.. Fat..lie!

Arya: Don't be stupid!.. Then see for yourself...

This time she's crying now

Arya: Please Dom.. Don't do this to me and to our baby.

" I'm sorry Arya. I can't do this right now... "

I turn my back on her and I was about to leave when She hug me from behind.

Arya: Dom.. I love you! Please... I love you so much.. I've been in love with you for a long time..

I knew that this is coming. She's been giving me signals before but I just ignore it.

" I don't feel the same way Arya.. I'm sorry. I should go "

I left her and leave the room, I can still hear her muffled cries even when the closed door. I didn't mean to hurt her. We've been good friends, but that's it, just friends. I don't want anything greater than that.

What Arya told me about Kath has been bothering me. I wanted to give her time and space that's why I never reach out to her, but is it true that she already met someone? I think I should see for myself and pay her a visit.

*****

I was park in front of Kath's house waiting for her. Nobody's home and she's not even answering my call and text.

Then I saw her from a far. Of course how could I forget , she normally run at night. Then I notice that she's not alone, there was a guy running with her. When they got near I notice that it's the same guy from the coffee shop before, the one that she had bumped into. I stayed inside the car and I just watch them. They stop at the gate as they both catch their breath. The guy keeps on staring at her. Kath was saying something when the guy came near her and holds her face when suddenly he crashed his lips into her. The same lips that I used to kissed. I averted my eyes in to a different direction not wanting to see it anymore. When I look back she's  smiling at him. The way she's looking,  I felt that my heart has been ripped into two....