Chapter 16 " In the Club "

DJ's POV

It was  Saturday night and I am here in front of Kath's house. I am going to pick her up because we will go clubbing with Arisse and Patrick. I asked her a hundred times if she still wants to go because of what happened yesterday and still it's a yes. She said she doesn't want to mope around the house after what she just discovered.

That jerk. How could he cheat on her.

As I go down my car, I fix my black long sleeve button down shirt. I look at my watch it's exactly 8:00 in the evening. I ring the door bell and Yaya Rosie opened the gate.

" Hi Yaya Rosie.. "

Yaya: Hello DJ.. Pogi naman natin ngayon..

" Ngayon lang po? "

Yaya: Mas lalong pogi ka ngayon.. "

I gave her a big kiss and pinch on the cheeks..

" Ikaw talaga Yaya... "

Yaya: O sige na pumasok ka na.. Tapos na yata mag bihis ang alaga ko..

" Is Kevin there Yaya? "

Yaya: Wala umalis kasama ni Diego may pupuntahan din daw..

It was only Kevin and Kath who was in charge at the house. Tita Min left this morning going to Europe for her trip with Tito Ted.

I waited for Kath as I take a seat. I was busy browsing my phone when I heard her go down the stairs.

I slowly glance up. She's wearing a black high heels and her legs.. Damn! She has those legs that are to die for. Her pale pink dress were up to her mid thigh.

I have to make a huge gulp.. She was smoking hot. For tonight she chose to wear a make up and her hair was curled but she had it piled up.

Kath: Hi..

" Wow.. Bal.. You look beautiful.. "

Kath: Thank you.. You too DJ.. I mean not beautiful.. you look hot.. I mean.. great..

As she stuttered.

I walk and stop in front of her..

" I know I've asked you this already.. But are you really ok? "

Kath: DJ... I was hurt and disappointed, but it doesn't mean that I have to wait for Dom until he gets back right? I still have my life.. And tonight I want to forget.

True. That's the spirit Bal..

" So.. Let's go? "

Kath : Tara..

As she turn around.  I sucked my breath from what I saw! Her back is bare!..

F*ck my life.. Talk about torture. Good thing I brought my denim jacket with me and it's in the car. She have to wear it until we are inside the club. My choice not hers.

As we arrived at the entrance of the club there was a long line up, but we just gave our name and we were already ushered inside. One of the advantage if you know the owner.