Chapter 12 " Unexpected Company "

DJ's POV

I am with my parents tonight. They wanted me to come to their dinner meeting, so here I am semi-formally dressed which my mom told me to wear. We are now seated here on the VIP section when a familiar guy approached us and introduced himself as the General Manager. I noticed that he keeps on glancing my way.

Mom: Hi Mr. Thou how are you?

Thou: I am good Ma'am thank you for asking. Hi Sir good evening po.

As he greeted me and my dad.

Dad: Hi! I see you're busy tonight.

Thou: Yes Sir. We have a big reservation and it's pay day then dinner rush. By the way Mr. Galvez called and he said he's on his way. Would you like something to drink first?

Mom: I'll just have a bottled water please.

Dad: Give me a bottle of your best red wine.

" I'll have a pop. Coke product or pepsi?

Thou: We serve coke sir..

I look around the restaurant and I
Noticed that they have a bar area.

" Cancel the pop. Just a bottled water na lang "

Thou: Ok I'll just get your drinks and if you want to start first with an appetizer here's our menu and just let the server know if you're ready to order.

As he finishes and glance again on my direction before leaving. He must have remember me at the coffee shop.

" Mom, Dad I'll just get something at the bar. "

I informed them as I stand and approach the bar area and sit on one of the stool. The bar is nice they have a complete set up. Liquors were all lined up. I was still scanning the area and still undecided on what to drink when the bartender approach me.

Bartender: Hi Sir what can I get for you tonight?

" Hmmmm. Can you just give me a rhum and coke please. "

He went to prepare my drink as I continue to scan the entire restaurant. It was a big one and I like the interior it was cozy, the service were also exceptional. It was a good decision for my parents na makipag partner sa DC Global Company. They are a big company here in the Philippines and they were known for their high class restaurants and bars.

My sight landed into a familiar face. She's dining with a friend, and I can see from where I am seating that they have both serious expressions on their faces. Importante yata pinag uusapan nila.

Bartender: Here's your drink Sir.

" Thank you. "

I took the drink as I just watch her. I know it's wrong that she's already in a relationship but is it possible to want her too. Kath what are you doing to me? After all this years it's always you. I decided to approach them. As I get nearer she already notice me and she suddenly stop eating.

" Hi "

I smiled at her and to her friend

Kath: Hi DJ..