Chapter 24 " Fight "

KATH'S POV

It has been two days after DJ's confession but my feelings for him never changed. I admit I was jealous with all the girls that has been with him in the past but what matter is we have each other now and that we love one another.

" Mom will go with Dad in Canada after  their trip. I think she'll stay their for  a month...... "

Arisse: What the hell happened to you!'

We were inside the ladies room in our school changing from our chef uniform when Arisse bombarded me with questions.

" Huh?.. "

Arisse: That looks nasty! How did you get those?!

I forgot about my bruises on my upper arms. It was now turning purple and green and I was trying to hide it but I forgot to cover it when I was changing.

" It was Dominic... "

Arisse: Oh My God!! What did he do to you bestie?! And that cut on your lip was it because of him too?

I can't look her in the eye now.

" Yes.. Ayoko na sana palakihin pa bestie and I don't want DJ to find out about it at baka kung ano pa gawin niya  "

Arisse: Are you crazy?.. That guy hurt you! When did this happen? Ano pa ginawa niya?..

" He came to the house last two days ago. He looks bothered and I let him in.  At first he was just trying to ask how I have been.. He's asking for me to forgive him. Then he told me that he knew about DJ, that we are already together, when all of a sudden he got mad and he started kissing me.... I don't know what came to him.. I stopped him but it's too late that he already hurt me.... "

Arisse: Wala na ba siya ibang ginawa sayo?

" No.. He stopped when he realized that he's already hurting me "

Arisse: What if something bad happened to you?.. I think you should tell DJ about it, and before he saw that.

While pointing to my bruises.

" I guess.. It's hard to keep things from him. I'll tell him later pag nag kita kami..... "

We were interrupted by a call. I look for my cell phone inside my bag when i saw that it was DJ .

" Babe... Yeah our class is finished.. Well me and Arisse  will go to the coffee shop after this.. Uhuh.. Yeah you can just go there.. Ok.. I love you too.. "

Arisse: Your lover boy?..

" Yeah.. He'll meet us at Starbucks "

Arisse: I guess now is the time to tell him.. I'll just drop you there para makapag usap kayo.

" Ok.. Thanks bestie.. "

******

I am now seated inside the coffee shop while waiting for DJ.. I don't know how am I going to tell him about what happened without him getting mad..