Chapter 11 " Bestie's Day "

KATH's POV

" I prefer the red top it looks nice on you bestie

Arisse: You sure?

I nod my head as she headed to the fitting room.

Arisse and I decided to go shopping and to have a girl bonding. We are here inside on a well known boutique. I keep on scanning the dress rack while waiting for Arisse when my hands came on a beautiful dress. I lift it from the rack and I suddenly fell in love with it. It was a pale pink dress made with sequins and the back is.... I turn it around... What?! there's no back?! Like if you move, your bu*t crack might say peek-a-boo..

A sales lady approached me.

" You want to try it Ma'am? Actually last na po yan and I think size niyo naman po? "

" Ah talaga?.. Hmmm.. Sige I'll try it "

I went to the fitting room and bring the dress with me. I removed my clothes and carefully replace it with the dress. I look at myself in the mirror.

" Wow... "

It was indeed beautiful. The dress hugs my body. It's upto my mid thigh and when I turn to see the back.. Oh boy I hope I won't get into trouble.. It falls down to my lower back. But the entire dress really suits me.

I change once again and check for the price..

Yay! No wonder kaya maganda.. This is an expensive one but I am going to get it anyway. I have my monthly allowance from my parents and they gave me one credit card. They trusted me naman on how to budget my expenses. I'm still ok. Meaning hindi pa ako nag exceed sa limit.

I ended up getting two top, a skirt, the dress and a pair of pumps.

Arisse: I'm tired. My feet are killing me..

" Alright let's eat then. What do you prefer? Japanese? Italian? Or Filipino food? "

Arisse: Why don't we go to Thou's?

" Oo nga that's a good idea! Come on. "

We went to the restaurant where Thou manages.

Receptionist: Hi Ma'am good o evening! You have a reservation?

" No. We are just walk in. Can we have a table for two please? "

I said to her.

Receptionist: We'll just double check if there's an available table, because at the moment we are full.

Arisse: Ok..

We waited only for like five minutes and we got our table.

Thou didn't notice our arrival. He's busy helping the bartender. A server approached us and get our order.

I place our order for drinks first.

" We'll both have a glass of your shiraz, and that's all for the moment. "

Arisse: Uhhhhm.. Jamie right? Can I talk to the manager?