3. Friday.

2016/01/22 Friday.

I know that I already posted yesterday but I think it is very important to let everybody know that I am feeling very, very betrayed today. And I have realized that there is absolutely no way in hell that anyone here, (not Gerard, not Frank and certainly not Dr Nestor) cares about me or how I feel even remotely.

I know this because today is Friday, a day where Mr Bowie tutors me from 7 until 5 and then I do my homework until 6 and then I eat, read a little bit of The Boy in Striped Pajamas and then I go to sleep because I am tired. But today didn't go according to schedule.

Today Mr Bowie tutored me but only until 2 o'clock before he told me that I could have the rest of the day off. And this had never, ever happened before but I was so happy that I didn't really care. So I said thank you and then I gathered up my homework and I started doing it so that I could finish early and read The Boy in Striped Pajamas except that I didn't finish before Frank came to our house and said he was taking me for ice cream.

This had never, ever happened before but I was so happy that I didn't care. Frank finished the awkward process of getting me into his car faster than Gerard ever did, this due to the fact that Gerard and I had to work together to get me out of the chair and into the seat whereas Frank just picked me up in his arms like a groom would pick up his bride and just put me in to the seat of his car.

Frank let me play ACDC in his car and he drummed along with his fingers against the material of his leather steering wheel and this always, always happened and I was happy so I didn't care. I hadn't really been craving ice cream and it was freezing cold so I didn't really think of having one but Frank usually did stupid things like that: things like going against the weather.

I didn't know which ice cream shop we were going to but I didn't really mind because I wasn't the one driving and I never would be. I only knew that I didn't recognize the road we were driving on until it was too late. Frank had taken a different route but you couldn't avoid the road it was on. Frank had managed to trick me into going to a second hour of therapy which, as it turns out, didn't mess up my schedule.

I tried to put up a fight as Frank picked me up out of his car but there wasn't much I could do but pressed my wimpy, weak hands against his chest in an attempt to keep him away from me. He didn't care, really, and I wouldn't either if the positions had been swapped. Then again, if the positions had been swapped then I wouldn't be forcing him to go for an extra hour of therapy.

He kept muttering things under his breath. Things like it's for your own good, Mikey and I'm trying to help you but he seemed to be trying to convince himself instead of me. And I could see Gerard doing something like this and betraying me. But only because Dr Nestor could talk him into doing it. And I could see Dr Nestor doing this because she was a complete bitch.

But Frank was actually really cool and I couldn't really believe that he was doing this to me. I considered him a friend at one point but after today, I don't know how I'll ever be able to sing ACDC with him in his car again and I don't think I'll ever be cool with him taking me to get ice cream ever again and even though it was cold i planned that, as soon as we stopped, I'd take off the gloves he gave me and I'd throw them at him.

And I did, while we were waiting in the snow for the elevator, I ripped his gloves off of my fingers and even though my hands automatically started to feel cold, I threw them on the snow next to my wheel because I couldn't see his face. Take your fucking gloves. I said and then I crossed my arms and put my hands under my armpits to keep them warm. I heard Frank sigh as he bent down to pick them up and put them in his back pocket.