7.Thursday.

2016/02/05 Thursday

As per tradition, I'd like to let you know that my followers have become a bunch of 54 people and while I feel that all of you are important and relevant in your own lives, I'd like to let you all know that I do not care and I don't feel like entertaining you through personal message (you know exactly who I'm talking about.)

Mr Bowie decided that, seeing as I hadn't had a single lesson in an entire week, he should send me study notes so far and that I should study like hell because instead of the test I was supposed to write on Monday, I was going to write a term exam whenever he saw me again. And, again, if I didn't pass with flying colours there would be hell to pay.

So before Gerard left I asked him to help me get into the chair and instead of rereading The Boy in Striped Pajamas and listening to ACDC, I spent my Thursday studying and listening to Mindless Self Indulgence instead in my pajamas. But after a while, when I decided that studying was boring and what does it matter if there's hell to pay anyway, I decided to watch Zoolander.

Zoolander is the biggest load of crap I've ever encountered in my life but it was the only good movie playing on cable so I watched it. I don't know why but all I could really think of through the entire film was that Pete would probably enjoy the film to no end, even if only because I hated it. I also caught myself keeping my face in Blue Steel as I texted Pete.

I texted him a short and sweet message that said, god. I hate u. Because that truly was what I was thinking and Pete would probably reply with something stupid. And I was right because I only had to wait a couple of seconds before I got a text back from Pete. Is it because everybody's assuming u're gay for me? And I didn't know what to say to that.

But I didn't have to say something because a second later, Pete double texted me and said don't worry. I think everybody's truly a little gay for me. The conversation went more and more in the direction of me not being gay for him and when that topic became a little boring, it got to a point where I asked Pete to make me coffee and he didn't reply.

But, no joke, a couple of minutes later I answered the door to see Pete, wearing a ridiculously gay scarf, handing me a coffee. He'd been working, apparently, because the coffee was in a Mug & Bean cup. But I didn't mind much, apart from the fact that when he got into the living room the first thing he did was had a look at the TV and announced, louder than what was necessary, that he loved Zoolander. I felt oddly proud that I was right. I felt kind of awkward sitting next to him in pajamas but he didn't even notice

Pete stared at the screen with glassy eyes and I stared at him through my glasses which were glassy enough for my liking. I didn't really like the movie and Pete's face was more interesting than anything else I could've watched. Because nothing was more entertaining the way his lips twitched into a smile.

Or the way he, like me, subconsciously pouted his lips slightly like he was trying his best to do a Blue Steel and my fingers itched to reach for his Polaroid that sat on the coffee table, and take a million photographs of his ridiculous face. He had long, dark lashes and he blinked slower than most people would have. His fingers twitched too, all the time, like he was trying to grasp hold of something that I couldn't see.

My mind went back to the argument I witnessed in the parking lot, whether it was something that happened a lot. Pete's eyes wondered aimlessly to the side, moving to me slower than I was used to eyes moving. He turned his head then, faster than his eyes had, and shot me a Blue Steel.

I couldn't stop myself from laughing. He laughed too but I could tell his was kind of nervous, like he worried whether I was laughing with him or at him. I stared at him a while after the laughter had died down. Last week I saw you from Dr Nestor's office window. I admitted to him. You were arguing with someone.