His Kitten (Sebastian x Reader)

You're a maid at the Phantomhive manor. Days were normal. You would work, eat and then sleep, just to repeat that process the next day. But one thing made each day different.

You were dusting the shelves in the library when you felt two hands on your hips. You turned around quickly to see Sebastian, him and that smirk of his. You wanted to slap that smirk right off his face, but you couldn't bring yourself to do it.

"My kitten.." He whispered in your ear.

Oh how it made you sick to the stomach to hear him call you his. How he claims you like that. As much as you hate it, you can't protest. When you look into his eyes it's like you're in a trance. When his hands move along your body its like you're walking on air.

"Such a delicate being.." He moves his lips to your neck, brushing them against it ever so slightly.

He looks back up at your face, finding your expression priceless. He lifts your chin slightly and leans closer to your lips.

"Tell me you want me my kitten.." He whispers, inching closer to your lips.

Your face felt like it was on fire. This is the furtherest he's gone. Normally it would be teasing here and there and then he would chuckle and get back to his work.

"Tell me you need me.." Is the last thing he says before he presses his lips to yours.

For a few seconds you just stand there, processing the current situation. You then begin to give in to the demon, kissing back, causing him to smirk into the kiss. He pulls away and runs his thumb across your bottom lip.

"Good girl" he chuckles, taking a step back.

He smirks once again and walks out, leaving you standing there, a flustered mess. No matter what you tried to tell yourself, you would always be his kitten.