Just One Chance (Ronald x Reader)

"Come on (Y/n)! Just one date, please" I sigh at the annoying man following me.

"For the hundredth time, no Ronald" He groans and runs ahead of me, turning to me and putting his hands on my shoulders.

"Okay how about this. If you don't enjoy the date, I'll never bring this up in conversation again" He raises an eyebrow.

"Never again?" I raise an eyebrow back at him.

"Never again" he promises.

"Alright Knox. One date. Nothing. More" I say firmly.

"Unless you want more that is" he smiles smugly, head held high.

"Highly doubtful" I roll my eyes and walk off as the excited Ronald runs off to prepare the date.

~

I walk to the location Ronald told me to meet him at. The park by the water. Approaching the spot, I see a few lights in the distance. Walking up closer, there's Ronald, sitting on a blanket, basket by his side, candles placed on rocks around us.

"Well I won't lie when I say I like the location you chose Knox" I smile slightly and sit beside him.

"Only the best for you my lady" He reaches out and grabs my hand, placing a gentle kiss on it.

"My lady? Wow you're really trying here aren't you? Well I'll humour you" I can't help but blush slightly at all of this.

The rest of the night plays out rather well surprisingly. He really knows how to treat a lady well. Despite him being a silly flirt, he's actually very sweet.

As the date comes to an end, I help him pack up. He stands and looks at me with a hopeful smile.

"So, (Y/n). Did you like the date?" His smile widens.

"To be honest, no, I didn't like it.." his face drops and his head hangs low.

"I understand, sorry for wasting ya time (Y/n).." he turns to walk away but I stop him, turning him to me.

"I loved it.." His eyes widen and he drops the basket, pressing his lips to mine.

The kiss deepens and after awhile we part, both blushing messes.

"I knew you couldn't resist me (Y/n)" he smiles smugly

"You're pushing it Knox"

(This one was a bit shorter, sorry 🌞)