How To Kiss (Alois x Reader)

I've been friends will Alois for awhile now. Despite his angry outbursts and vulgar sense of humour, he's actually a really good friend.

"Hey (Y/n) lets play hide and seek!" He suggests.

We had been sitting in the garden for about 20 minutes trying to figure out what to do.

"Okay, you seek first though" I giggle.

He puts his hands over his eyes and begins counting. I stand and run inside,  dashing in and out of rooms to find a place to hide. I run into Alois's room and look around.

"His closet!" I giggle and run into his closet.

It's huge, not even my closet is that big. I sit down against the wall and wait. I hear his footsteps as he enters the room.

"Oh (Y/n)~" he calls out.

His footsteps stop in front of the closet and he pulls the doors open.

"Found you!" He giggles.

"No way how did you find me so fast?!" I stand and cross my arms.

"Claude told me" he pulls me out and throws me onto the bed and lays next to me.

We both giggle and chat for awhile about random things before he asks a question that makes us both go silent.

"Have you ever kissed anyone?"

We both just look at each other for awhile. I feel my cheeks heat up. I shake my head no and his jaw drops.

"But you're so pretty! Come, let me steal your first kiss" he giggles and leans forward.

"W-Wha?! I don't know how to kiss!" I lean away from him.

"What?! I must teach you now!" He pulls me into a sitting position.

"I-I.." He puts a finger over my lips and shushes me.

"I never said you had a choice in any of this" he giggles.

I huff and sigh.

"Fine, teach me how to kiss then.." I can't help but smile at how silly this all is.

"Okay, follow my lead" he leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

My cheeks heat up and I sit there, not knowing what to do. He pulls away and raises an eyebrow at me.

"I'm horrible at this!" He laughs and puts a hand on my shoulder.

"You need to actually open your mouth a little and follow my lip movement. Now let's try again" he leans forward once again and presses his lips to mine.

I take his advice and follow his movements. Soon enough, I get the hang of it and we're in a full on make-out session. My hands tangle in his hair and his hands slide down to my hips. We both break away for air and I giggle, blushing like an idiot.

"That was nice.." I sit up and stand.

I'm pulled back down to him and he laughs with a cheeky grin.

"We've only just begun"