Perfectionisim (Bard x Reader) (LEMON)

WARNING: Sexual content and nosebleeds ahead!

No matter what the task was, I would do it. My mother used to say then when you do something, try and make it perfect, because then you feel like you are trying hard enough

That's how I've lived to this day. My parents were killed in a carriage crash and I survived. A young boy by the name of Ciel found me and offered me to stay with him and work for him. He even funded my parents funeral. To this day, I try repay him by making everything not only up to his standards, but better.

I've been here a year and a half and I can say I've settled in quite well. The staff are like family to me. Especially Bard. I'm closer to Bard then any of the other staff. Normally people think when a woman wants to talk to someone about a problem, they go to another woman, but for me, I went straight to bard.

There's always going to be a day in your life when you need someone to talk to. Today is that day for me. I don't know what happened, I just felt like I wasn't doing enough to be useful. I feel like I'm a waste of space. It's like a switch in my mind went to panic mode.

I walk to the kitchen and push the doors open gently. There stands Bard, holding a flamethrower towards the chicken for tonight's dinner. He sees me and quickly throws the flamethrower to the side, acting causally.

"Oh Bard you really are quite silly" I enter the kitchen, standing beside him.

"Heh, anyways, what can I do for Ya (Y/n)?" He begins lighting a cigarette.

"I was wondering if we could, talk.." He stops when he hears this and his expression, quite quickly, turns serious.

He nods and puts the cigarette away. He takes my hand and leads me to his room. We both take a seat on his bed and he gives me a look, urging me to go on.

"Today I just feel like nothing I do is good enough, like I'm trying too hard and it's just not turning out right" my eyes trail to the ground, not wanting to meet his.

I feel rather silly taking him away from his work to talk about something like this with him.

"(Y/n), I've said this before and I'll say it again. If you wait for perfect, nothing will ever get done" His hand rests upon mine.

"I just feel like I owe it to the Young Master. He saved me from the rough streets of London, the least I can do for him is make his life easier by doing everything I can for him" I sigh.

"You do everything perfectly without trying (Y/n). It's when you try that you start to break down with the fear that you're not good enough" he lifts my head by my chin and looks into my eyes.

That's when I felt it. Everything Bard has said is true. I've been blind to the fact that trying too hard makes my job, well, harder.

"Thank you Bard" I whisper, blushing faintly as his thumb trails over my lips.

"As for you, I think your perfect (Y/n)" he leans forward and presses his lips to mine.

I accept, loosing myself in his kiss. His hands move to my hips, pulling me closer while my hands tangle in his hair. He pulls away from the kiss and leans to my neck, kissing it ever so gently.

"Let me see just how perfect you are" he whispers against my neck.

His hand moves to the back of my dress, unlacing it. The dress falls off my shoulders. Quickly, my arms move to my chest. He moves my arms and gives me a reassuring smile. His lips move down to my chest, kissing it lightly, causing my back to arch slightly. The way his hands move along my body is enough to get me excited.

"Am I going to fast for you?" He says as his hand trails over my clothed womanhood.

"No.." I breathe out shakily.

"Just tell me if and when you want me to stop" It made me happy knowing he cared about my needs.

His hand slipped under the cloth and his fingers work circles on my womanhood.

"Have you ever done this before?" He whispers, pulling his fingers back.

"N-No" I look down shyly.

"It's going to be okay" he smiles, tucking my hair behind my ear.

He makes me stand, removing the dress that still remains on my body, then lays me down on the bed. He slowly pulls off my panties, studying my face for any sign of hesitation, before removing them completely.

"Are you alright?" He asks, wanting to make sure I'm sure I want to go through with this.

I nod, looking to the side. He kneels in front of the bed, leaning to my womanhood.

"This will feel uncomfortable at first.." He whispers, his hot breath teasing me.

He slowly leans forward, letting his tongue do the work first. I arch my back and let out a moan. I don't have to see his expression to tell his proud of himself.

"Okay, I'm going to add a finger.." He slowly presses a finger to my entrance, then pushes it in fully.

I let out an uncomfortable sound but give him a reassuring look. He continues to loosen up my entrance, curling his fingers as he goes.

"Alright, are you ready?" He stands, taking off his uniform shirt and unbuttoning his pants.

He spits into his hand and gives his manhood a few pumps and walks closer to me, pulling me to him.

"Y-Yes" I close my eyes as I feel his manhood against my entrance.

He leans forward, whispering sweet nothings in my ear, before gently pushing in. I clench my jaw and hold back tears at the pain. He kisses my neck, soothing me as he slowly pulls out.

When he knows I'm comfortable, he continues, picking up the pace. Soon enough, the room is echoing with our moans and the sound of slapping skin.

"I'm close" he grunts, picking up the pace.

After a few more thrusts, I release and he quickly pulls out, finishing off with his hand.

We both rest a moment, catching our breath. He lays next to me and puts an arm over his eyes, his chest rising and falling.

"That was nice" I whisper.

He smiles and wraps his arms around me. Never again did I try to make anything perfect.

That was my first lemon. Don't stab me if it's horrible 😄