Flower Crowns (Finny x Reader)

I've been a maid at the Phantomhive Estate for about a month now. Everyone's nice. Sebastian can get angry at times as well as Ciel but it's not unbearable.

Bard is funny and kind of a flirt. He also doesn't know when to stop with his flamethrower, him being one of the main causes for Sebastian's anger.

Mey-Rin is clumsy but she's really kind and she really helped me get around when I first came here.

And then there's Finny. I'd say I'm closer with him than anyone else in the manor. He's kind and he's really fun to be around and he's adorable as all hell. He really makes me smile.

I was brought here when Sebastian found me on the streets. He never really told me what made him want to hire me but I still can't thank him enough for it.

As I clean the hallway paintings with a duster, my eyes drift out the window to Finny. His back is to me and he's in the grass doing something.

I raise an eyebrow and head out to him. As I approach him, he turns to me and jumps up, smiling brightly.

"(Y/n)! I made this for you!" He pulls out a flower crown from behind his back.

"Awe Finny it's beautiful" I smile and kiss his cheek, causing his entire face to turn red.

He puts it on me and smiles brightly.

"You look lovely.." His eyes trail to the ground.

"Thank you Finny.." I smile, pulling him into a hug.

Surprisingly, he's taller then me so I lift my head to look up at him. His eyes fixate onto my face and his expression softens.

It was as if time itself stopped when he leant forward and pressed his lips to mine. It takes me a few moments to process the situation before I kiss back.

The kiss lasts for a few minutes before it ends. His eyes meet mine and we both exchange a smile.

"I really like you.." He almost whispers.

I giggle and rest my forehead against his.

"I really like you too Finny.."