Dinner Time Teasing - Part Two (Ciel x Reader)

(C/n) = Child's name (Girl)

"Young master it's been an hour" Sebastian sighs.

"And you'll continue until (C/n) is happy with your story" He orders.

Sebastian sighs and turns to (C/n).

"Once upon a time there was a magical .. goose" he furrows his eyebrows.

"No! Gooses are stupid!" (C/n) complains.

"Why I don't suppose you'd like to take a little trip home with me back to hel- Sebastian" Ciel growls at his impatient butler.

"Wait a moment. Sebastian, you're dismissed" I giggle at the frustrated butler.

"Yes, My Lady" he bows and leaves the room with a relieved sigh.

I kneel down to (C/n) and smile.

"Once upon a time there were two friends. It was a young man and woman who had known each other for a very long time"

"How long?" (C/n) cuts in.

"Many years" I giggle.

(C/n) bounces up and down and urges me to continue the story.

"One day, the young man told the young woman he loved her. The young woman was shocked at first, but she then smiled, telling the young man she felt the same way." (C/n's) eyes shine with happiness.

Behind me, Ciel smiles as he sees where I'm going with this.

"From then on they kept their relationship a secret until the young woman's father brought up the idea to marry them at a dinner one night" I glance at Ciel who seems rather amused at the story.

"Then what happened?" (C/n) chimes.

"They married and had a lovely daughter" I tap her nose gently.

"Yay!" She jumps up. "I'm going to tell Sebastian that story!" She runs out to find the butler.

Ciel walks up behind me, hugging me from behind.

"Not exactly as exciting as what really happened" he whispers, kissing my ear gently.

"Well that isn't exactly a story for a child now is it?" I giggle slightly as his lips move down to my neck.

"Care to relive memories?" He mumbles against my skin.

"Of course.."

Sebastian POV:

"And then the man said he loved the woman! And, and, she loved him too! So then they got married and had a lovely daughter! The end!" I sigh deeply and pat the child's head.

"What a fantastic story (C/n)" she bounces up and down, nodding furiously.

"Can you tell me a story about a cat" my eyes widen and I immediately put down my duster.

"Oh where do I begin?"

And they lived happily, ever, after.

(Shut up I'm not good at ending stories >.< hope you liked it anyway)