Dinner Time Teasing (Ciel x Reader) (LEMON)

WARNING: Sexual content and nosebleeds ahead!

Another visit to the Phantomhive manor. My family has known Ciel for a year now. Let's just say I've grown quite close to Ciel.

We all take a seat at the dinner table and begin chatting away. I feel a cold hand on my thigh and almost gasp at the feeling. I look in the corner of my eye to see Ciel engaged in a conversation with my father.

Bastard.

His hand trails up and down my thigh, making its way closer to the forbidden zone.

"So Ciel, I heard about the break up with Lady Elizabeth a few weeks ago. I'm sorry to hear about that" My mother smiles sadly.

"Things don't always go work out. Lady Elizabeth and I were just not right for each other" He waves his other hand as if to say "don't worry about it".

His hand slips into my panties and he gently rubs in circles, making me grip the edge of the table.

"Funnily enough, (Y/n) is looking for a fiancé" My father winks.

"Father" I growl.

"Oh is that so?" His finger enters me, causing me to breathe in sharply.

"Yes as a matter of fact she is. (Y/n) darling are you alright?" My mother looks at me with slight concern.

"J-Just fine.." I try and seem as natural as possible.

"Why don't we see if we can make some arrangements?" My father chuckles.

"Being engaged to (Y/n) wouldn't be bad at all." He pulls his fingers out and pushes them back in.

"Ooh that's fantastic to hear!" My mother chimes.

"Hear that (Y/n)? You're going to be (Y/n) Phantomhive" He gives me a thumbs up with a toothy grin.

"W-Wonderful" I grit my teeth, letting Ciel know I'm going to kick him later for this.

He exhales with amusement, moving his fingers in and out faster.

"Well we're both very tired, we will see this lovely engaged couple in the morning for breakfast" My father stands and leaves with my mother.

"You tosser" I punch his arm.

He growls and pulls me up by my wrist.

"Is this already becoming an abusive relationship my darling fiancée?" He smirks slightly.

I cross my arms and face away from him. He chuckles and picks me up, taking me to his room. He puts me on his bed, closing and locking his door.

"Strip." He says as he begins to take off his clothes.

"No." I mentally smirk.

He looks up at me as if I just offended him and raises an eyebrow.

"What was that?" He steps towards me.

"No." I say with a closed eye smile.

He says nothing and rushes towards me, pulling my clothes off me. I gasp as his hands squeeze my breasts.

"Don't ever say no to me in the bedroom (Y/n)" he growls.

I could tell he was just trying to set the mood and be dominant. In reality, Ciel would never force anything on me. He's said this the last few times we've slept together.

"C-Ciel~" I breathe out as his lips ghost over my neck.

He presses his lips to my neck, sucking on the spot he knows I like. I moan as his hands fondle my breasts while his lips work their magic.

He stands straight and steps back, unbuckling his belt. He pulls his pants down, followed by his boxers, kicking them off he motions me to get in front of him.

I comply and get on my knees in front of him. I smirk and look up at him as if I didn't know what he wanted.

"Don't just sit there, suck." He demands.

I giggle and lick the tip, causing him to curse under his breath. I lean forward, taking his member in my mouth.

"That's it, just like that.." he whispers, breathless as his hands shakily undo his shirt buttons.

I bob my head, picking up the pace with each bob. He groans and pulls his shirt off, his now free hands gripping my hair.

I feel his member throb and his hips start bucking, signalling he's about to release. I pull back causing him to growl.

"I want you now" I whine.

His expression softens and he lifts me up and lays me on the bed. I shake my head and stand. Before he can question anything, I push him back onto the bed. He gets the hint and leans against the headboard. I climb over him and straddle him.

Slowly, I lower myself down onto his wanting member, making us both moan. I begin moving my hips, causing him to throw his head back in pleasure.

"Yes, oh god.." He groans, gripping my hips tightly.

I move my hips faster, causing him to dig his nails into my hips. He eventually has enough and pushes me back, entering me at full force, causing me to shout his name.

"That's it, say my name" he pants, thrusting faster.

"Ciel" I try my hardest to keep it quiet.

"Again."

"Ciel!"

"AGAIN."

"CIEL!" I yell once more and release.

He releases shortly after with a low and long groan. He thrusts in gently a few more times and then pulls out, laying next to me and holding me close.

"How was that my lovely fiancée?" He whispers, trying to catch his breath.

"Fantastic"

(No regrets 🌚)