Play Time (Pluto x Reader)

Today was the day I helped Finny in the garden. At first I was shy whenever one of the servants would talk to me, but now that I've been here for a few months I'm glad I can call all of them a friend.

I wipe the sweat from my forehead and sigh.

"Quite hot today, isn't it?" Finny groans.

"Yes, it is.." I laugh weakly, feeling a the harsh effects of the sun kicking in more now.

"I'll go get us some lemonade!" He chimes and runs inside.

I giggle and look towards the sky before wincing away at the bright rays of the sun. As I rub my eyes to try and regain my sight, I'm taken to the ground by a strong figure.

I open my eyes and see Pluto looking down at me.

"Pluto you scared me!" I giggle as he licks my face.

To others this would be very strange. A stark naked man on top of a lady. But for me it was normal as indecent as that sounds.

Everyday we would play around for awhile before I got back to work. It really was a nice way to forget about all the work I have to do.

Pluto jumps up and runs around in a circle. I giggle and sit up, brushing the leaves from my hair.

"Sorry Plu, it's too hot to play today" I wipe the sweat that reforms on my head.

He whines but then picks me up and takes me to a shady tree. He sits me against the tree and rests his head on my lap.

I roll my eyes and smile, running my hands through his hair. For awhile we stay like that until I decide it's time to get back to work.

I attempt to stand but I'm pulled down by Pluto. He presses his lips to mine causing my eyes to widen. Surprisingly, the kiss wasn't sloppy and gross. It was nice and almost...passionate.

He pulls away and puts his hand on my face, smiling.

"That was.. nice.." Yet I'm finding it hard to believe that just happened.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close. I've completely forgotten about the heat as I'm lost in this very strange and confusing moment.

"This could take some getting used to.."

All Pluto replies with is a happy hum.