Bonus Chapter: Another Day on Tour

"Babe! Hurry up, this magazine wants an interview with you and you'll only have ten minutes!" I yelled across the tour bus to Forest.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something!" He shouted back from the bathroom near the end of the bus. Being on tour meant you got to spend lots, and lots, and LOTS of time together in a very small confined space. I wasn't complaining though, me and the guys have never been closer. Jewel doesn't get to come along until her finals are over with at college. I sat down at the table where Matt was typing away at his laptop. "Think tonight will be a good show?"

"Isn't every night a good show?" He raised his eyebrow.

"True." I smiled.

"Where are they?" Forest said running towards the bus door.

"They're waiting right outside. I got my interviews over with half an hour ago."

We occasionally had to make stops for press reasons, and personally I wasn't all about that crap. Although sometimes it was nice when the interviewer actually asked about what inspires me or the music. I peeked over Matt's shoulder to see what he was working on, and I could see him sending a long message to jewel. "Love emails, very romantic." I laughed.

"Oh, um I just took a short break from editing our tour diary video. People love seeing behind the scenes slash backstage moments."

"Yeah, they also show we're human beings, which those people from magazines don't seem to understand." I sighed.

"True that. They asked me what my favorite sandwich was."

"Wow. How interesting."

"I didn't know whether to laugh or take it seriously."

"You never know, fans might genuinely care about the type of sandwich the amazing Matt prefers." I said dramatically.

"I highly doubt anyone cares."

Forest came back in, running his hand through his hair with a worried expression.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Before he could answer, a man with a camera jumped into our bus and began taking photos one flash after the other.

"Hey, get outta there right this instant!" Our manager Melissa yelled. He ran out in a dash.

"What in the world was that about?" Matt asked.

"I think I have a feeling." Forest sighed.

"Forest, talk." Melissa crossed her arms.

"The magazine had a photo of a girl and I kissing, but it must've been photoshopped or something. Anyways, they tried accusing me of cheating on Taylor and asked for my side of the story or an explanation."

"What the hell?" I said in shock. A rumor this dramatic wasn't new to us, but them having photo evidence was a bit weird. How could they have gotten it, and who was the girl in the photo?

"Don't worry love, there's nothing true about this."

"Magazines don't care if their material is true or not, they just want a good story. How'd you react to it?" Melissa asked.

"I told them the photo must be a fake, because I'd never do anything like that. They argued back saying it was from someone very reliable, but I stood my ground."

"So everything's good...right?"

"Let's just hope you were convincing. It's rare for them to just drop something like this. An affair would blow up the tabloids, as well as your reputation.